Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 06:24 PM   #1
DTOSensei
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: Aioros "Sagittarius Saint"
Current Level: 1
Server: Teva
DTOSensei is on a distinguished road
OB - Which Build & Empower?

Quote:
Gave your Opinion
Now that we have had the opportunity to prove ours builds.
Let us ask this:
Q1: Which Build is most effective to archer?
Q2: What empower needs each skill?

A1: My opinion would be that there is no an effective Build. It depends on the strategy of the player.
A2: Aim Shot “Power”, Power Shot “Power”, Fury Impact “SP Com”, Bone Shot “SP Com”, Multishot “Power/SP Com”, Nature Protection “Unknow”
Old 08-22-2007, 09:05 PM   #2
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
I agree with the first statement, it really depends on the strategy of the player, however, I Think pure anything (like pure dex, pure spr) isn't a great build to use.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 08-22-2007, 09:38 PM   #3
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Personally I'll concentrate on SPR and DEX, cause I want my enemies to miss me a lot while I crit them to death. And as for empowerments... Well, for increased damage based skills - Power and cooldown, and as for poison - Duration time.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:18 PM   #4
I_GO_BOOM
Mushroom

I_GO_BOOM is on a distinguished road
Full Spr untill lvl 20 then the 5 points into dex and dex from there on also I belive well aimed shot should be empowered to lower cooldown.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:23 PM   #5
bcdood
Gang Imp

bcdood is on a distinguished road
25 DEX 25 SPR 20 END.... basically what I'd do. Because after a while of putting all into dex and spr your percentage goes down to a point where it's almost like wasting points because you already get a mass ammount of dex on lvl ups. So I do 3:3 DEX & SPR in beginning and once SPR is to 20 or 15 I switch that over to END just to balance out.

Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
Personally I'll concentrate on SPR and DEX, cause I want my enemies to miss me a lot while I crit them to death. And as for empowerments... Well, for increased damage based skills - Power and cooldown, and as for poison - Duration time.
Might want to put SP consumation points added to poison attacks... because they drain a lot of your SP and usually you only use them once or twice on an emeny.

Last edited by Rightclaw; 08-22-2007 at 10:51 PM..
Old 08-22-2007, 10:32 PM   #6
Kamilah
Bored Imp

Kamilah is on a distinguished road
I find DEX rises enough as you level so I'll probably be concentrating more on STR or SPR. Although I'm more worried about SPR. Oh! and maybe! some END.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:29 AM   #7
bcdood
Gang Imp

bcdood is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Kamilah View Post
I find DEX rises enough as you level so I'll probably be concentrating more on STR or SPR. Although I'm more worried about SPR. Oh! and maybe! some END.
10-15 end might be all you really need. It's good for the soloing.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:48 AM   #8
Kamilah
Bored Imp

Kamilah is on a distinguished road
Thanks bcdood.

After posting here I started to really think about stats. I realize in some games there is stats that you add only to benefit you in your newbie days.

For example: Say I wanted to be a full support cleric and they start off with low health. I would add end/con/vit to help me get to a proper level before going all out int/spr.

If i skipped adding those stats that help my health and just went a slower route for leveling wouldnt that benefit me more when i was higher level? I also realize in some games health can be more essential than others. I just wondered if you went a slower route for leveling as a newb and skipped wasting stats/skill points etc. in order to level up faster couldn't that benefit you more in the long run?

Just something that popped in my mind. I could be thinking about this all wrong, but I wanted opinions.
Old 08-23-2007, 01:42 AM   #9
Nike
Phinofly

In-Game Name: Nike
Current Level: 22
Nike is an unknown quantity at this point
A good build for anyone who wants to use:

25+ spr(put all points in spr until lv21)
All other points go into dex or end
Old 08-23-2007, 04:27 AM   #10
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
A good build for anyone who wants to use:

25+ spr(put all points in spr until lv21)
All other points go into dex or end
That makes sense. I did try full SPR and before I even reached Lv20 I had a good critical rate (loved those skill crits that OHKO).

Then either DEX or END cause you don't need both in my opinion. I'd go full DEX afterwards. As should be with Archers. :P
Closed Thread