Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 05:48 AM   #1
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
MONEY MONEY MONEYYYYYYYY. xDD

Okay. here it is. Since most of us can't login to fiesta because of patch ( presumed ) Let's all have a heart to heart talk about our financial problems, eh? ;DDD

hmm. currently i saved to about 35s in my storage for my lvl 30 cleric shield and hammer. O______O And i still have like, 4 skills unbought. And I didn't buy a single hammer/mace mastery since lvl 20. >.>

I heard that cleric jobs are the cheapest. But if that's the case, why are we so POOR?! And if we really are the cheapest job, what about other jobs like fighters? ( presumed most expensive class )

Let's TALK then . ;DDD
about our methods in creating moneyyy.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:51 AM   #2
Lackluster
Kebing

Lackluster is an unknown quantity at this point
I only have 732s
Old 11-15-2007, 05:52 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Zucchini View Post
I heard that cleric jobs are the cheapest. But if that's the case, why are we so POOR?!
Ditto that. I never seem to be rich enough. I think my problem is that I don't solo enough, and for the past few levels I've been grinding in Uruga with mobs that hardly drops, so I don't make any profit at all after buying 50+ worth of SP stones.

If memory serves me correct, I am level 42 at the moment with only about 20+ silvers. I can't remember if I have any skills to buy, but there was something I needed to get... can't remember though.

I have a whole bunch of special elrues/lix/xirs and heaps of other tier 2 pots which I'm too stingy to sell or use. xD I always keep telling myself that one day at level 50+ I'll start using those, but I still use tier 1 pots from time to time.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:52 AM   #4
FlameGirl
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: FlameGirl
Current Level: 6X
Server: Apoline
FlameGirl has a spectacular aura aboutFlameGirl has a spectacular aura about
I WANT TO GET ONLINE!!! DX

3X exp and i havent enjoyed it yet... stupid frogs shitting all over their tank so i had to spend 3 hours cleaning the tanks instead of grinding like i should have been :P

Appoline
FlameGirl lvl 6X [Cleric]
Old 11-15-2007, 05:53 AM   #5
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I currently have 400+s. I'd have more, but I bought Lith a sword. Lith is my financial problem! lol jk. I have no money problems D: I don't spend it on much.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:54 AM   #6
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
money..I make it by selling Dim Gem dusts, etc.

Edit:
I'm poorest...12s total here! go me!
Old 11-15-2007, 05:54 AM   #7
FlameGirl
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: FlameGirl
Current Level: 6X
Server: Apoline
FlameGirl has a spectacular aura aboutFlameGirl has a spectacular aura about
@ BLAAAHO.o you remind me of my dad: "if its free take it! i dont care if we dont need it, its free!" XD

Appoline
FlameGirl lvl 6X [Cleric]
Old 11-15-2007, 05:55 AM   #8
Lackluster
Kebing

Lackluster is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by FlameGirl View Post
O.o you remind me of my dad: "if its free take it! i dont care if we dont need it, its free!" XD
Same with good deals. I found a BLix today for 1s..bought it and sold it later for like 10s D:
Old 11-15-2007, 05:56 AM   #9
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
O________O lvling is a pain if you have to buy lotsa stuff for that lvl. For example. lvl 20, 30, 40, 50, etc

On that lvl u have to buy, new top and new wep + shield. O_________O
And it costs more as time goes buy. TT

As cleric, i normally sell all my pots and rely on stone. YES, ALL POTS. I earned about 10s in a day selling about 250 pots. All for 35c each. ;DD

LOL. U GUYS POST TOO FAST FOR ME. I once bought like, 50+ 10c pots and sold all of them for 40c. XDDDD
Old 11-15-2007, 05:59 AM   #10
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
I'm broke. I owe people money too. I need to buy a Zombie King Stout Mace, a Zombie King ring (STR & END), all my spells/skills up until about level 30, and... thats about it actually. The leader of my Guild hit level 40 and now he's giving me all his level 30 gear. So I don't have to worry about buying any of that. I only got about less than 30s right now.
Closed Thread