Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 07:56 AM   #1
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

In-Game Name: Thanatopsis
Current Level: 35
Pedobear will become famous soon enough
I'm at a dillema

So i'm level a level 21 fighter.

I have 25 points into SPR, and now i'm not sure if i should continue pumping spr or start pumping end. and there's always the idea of adding 5 dex to make up for an axe's aim later on.

I know crit rate decreases, but the idea of having 10% crit based just off free stats at level 60 is intriguing. and if i farm an axe with 7 or 8% crit and wear some earrings, etc. I could crit often (1 shotting kebings with a power hit crit at my level is fun ) plus the extra SP does come in handy. I'm able to tap into my huge stock of HP stones, i feel without the extra SP, i'd find myself running out of SP stones before i ran out of HP stones.

but I have some ugly HP and def for a fighter my level (583 hp, 120 def) it doesn't stop me from tanking mobs my level at all, but if i want to party grind in the red, i need to completely scroll up and have an alert cleric.

I really want this to be a pvp build, which i feel the SPR would be much more effective because of the crit rate and pvp usually comes down to who can spam skills faster. but I need it to also be at least partially useful for pve, which i feel might not happen at later levels.

so what's everyone else's suggestion for this?
Old 10-24-2007, 08:39 AM   #2
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
After spr, pump end. Ignore the dex because a aim scroll will fix that relitvly easy. The only large plus side to adding spr is the mana, going pure spr though, will make life hard on you around level 30-40

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39
Old 10-24-2007, 02:52 PM   #3
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
To be Blunt really, the more you lean to Pvp the harder Pve will be and vice versa. ESPECIALLY during the early levels.

Just stay determined, unless you can to modify a little bit, you'll soon reap the rewards.

Really, if you don't mind at all just picking up a shield for party play theres no problem as you'll still serve as a decent take while not compromising your skill build too much.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:37 PM   #4
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

I've decided to add end.

If i do go pvp, i'll end up buying a crit tux, so i'd just grab a stat reset point while i was at it.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:04 PM   #5
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Great plan If you can buy cash shop later.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:16 PM   #6
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

I likely will. If i cant buy a crit tux for whatever reason, then i wouldn't want a pure spr fighter anyways, without it, crit builds still dont have very good rates.

So if i cant get a crit tux, my fighter will already be perfectly specced for pve and i can just make a cleric or mage to build for pvp.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:28 AM   #7
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

With the right equipment its possible to get around 20-25% crit rate....
Thats pretty often >.>
Old 10-25-2007, 02:14 AM   #8
Enrei
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Enrei
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Enrei is on a distinguished road
I'm down because I empowered wrong skills, and I'm somewhat in the same boat as you. I don't know if I should increase SPR after 25 but people keep saying pump it into END. I'll probably do a coin flip to see which one I'll do.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:06 AM   #9
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
With the right equipment its possible to get around 20-25% crit rate....
Thats pretty often >.>
if i cant get 40%+, it's not worth my time in my opinion. And really, I won't completely commit to it unless i can get 50%.

I'll just have to wait and see what other items, whether bought with cash or in game money, increases crit rate.
Closed Thread