Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 05:45 PM   #1
Antilox
Hero Slime

Antilox is on a distinguished road
Link in fiesta site about lvl up to 20

i hope someone can give me that link about lvl 20 thing in the fiesta website.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:57 PM   #2
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
If you're referring to the notice about players being able to keep their characters names under the condition they were level 20, I don't believe this was ever posted on their notice boards. I do recall receiving it in the e-mail, however. Once open beta begins, characters will most likely be wiped. I am not certain about the keeping of character names, as I'm unsure how Outspark plans to do this.

Did this answer your question? I'll edit it if you can be more clear about what you want.

@Triumph below:

Yeah, I was looking for that, couldn't find it. Thanks Triumph.

Last edited by Dynamics; 08-09-2007 at 06:24 PM..
Old 08-09-2007, 06:08 PM   #3
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
This is the e-mail they sent:

Originally Posted by Outspark
Now's your chance to check out this summer's best casual 3D MMORPG--you're invited!

The Fiesta Closed Beta is well underway, with thousands of players enjoying daily in-game events, beautiful graphics, and exciting Kingdom Quests! However, there are only a few days remaining!

We are happy to announce that we will permanently preserve the name of any character who reaches level 20 by the end our first Closed Beta. So go on and make a name for yourself in Fiesta!

To get started, log-in at outspark.com and click the "Fiesta Download" button on the left side of the page. Run the installer, double-click the Outspark Launcher icon that appears on your desktop, and log-in for hours of free and friendly fun!

Please note: The installer download is 780MB, and the installation process requires 3GB of free disk space.

See you in Isya!

--The Outspark Team
Old 08-09-2007, 06:48 PM   #4
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Originally Posted by Outspark
Now's your chance to check out this summer's best casual 3D MMORPG--you're invited!

The Fiesta Closed Beta is well underway, with thousands of players enjoying daily in-game events, beautiful graphics, and exciting Kingdom Quests! However, there are only a few days remaining!

We are happy to announce that we will permanently preserve the name of any character who reaches level 20 by the end our first Closed Beta. So go on and make a name for yourself in Fiesta!

To get started, log-in at outspark.com and click the "Fiesta Download" button on the left side of the page. Run the installer, double-click the Outspark Launcher icon that appears on your desktop, and log-in for hours of free and friendly fun!

Please note: The installer download is 780MB, and the installation process requires 3GB of free disk space.

See you in Isya!

--The Outspark Team
Thats the link if you want to confirm it check your email.
Old 08-10-2007, 03:56 AM   #5
Antilox
Hero Slime

Antilox is on a distinguished road
well i was just making sure annyways thx for ur replys
Closed Thread