Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2018, 09:42 PM   #1
FaerieDoragon
Hero Slime

Server: Epith
FaerieDoragon is on a distinguished road
How many Fiesta versions do you know?

Greetings.

Before I open this post, I find it proper to give a little bit of backstory. Like most people here, I'm a big fan of Fiesta. Having started around the 79 cap, I developed quite a lot of nice memories with this game, and so I started to learn more about it. Eventually, I learnt that the game had actually been released in other countries under different names; I was especially curious about the different interfaces and soundtracks, so I began to learn as much as I could about these different versions.

The most interesting, to me at least, would be the rebranding that Fiesta got in Japan, under the name of Hunter Kingdom, or ハンターキングダム in Japanese. Here's a video from the game. One of the most interesting features of Hunter Kingdom was the Auction House:

This version actually got re-released twice after Hunter Kingdom closed. Once under the name of 光之萌约, and another under the name of 甜蜜契約Online. I never played these versions myself, but from what you can find online through screenshots, these re-releases were mostly just translations of Hunter Kingdom.

What about you? How many versions do you know (or have played)?. I'm making this thread simply for the sake of admiring how many changes Fiesta has gone through.

Last edited by FaerieDoragon; 03-22-2018 at 10:13 PM.. Reason: Updated description
FaerieDoragon is offline   Reply With Quote