Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 01-28-2010, 06:34 AM   #371
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Welcome BDEX~
D: Oh well...

Wow, I thought Ivra was the Healer tbh...
Phantom Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:08 AM   #372
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
The new rule is that you can mind drain if there is 1 legal and 6 humans left.

The old rule was that you can mind drain if there was 1 legal and 5 humans left.

The new rule was made after this round has started. So I guess I'll stick to old rules and allow mind drain if there are 5 humans left and 1 legal.

Does that sound fair?
Old 01-28-2010, 07:17 AM   #373
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

Alright, I've gone through everything and decided that my picks for the 2 legals are Destrus and Frozenwind, with maybe Cillia as a possibility as well. I have been blocked this round and will die tonight when legals go again, so I want to take one last legal with me. That being said, my vote is for
DESTRUS
Old 01-28-2010, 07:36 AM   #374
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
I was hoping they'd kill me this round -.-
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:49 AM   #375
Helion

Originally Posted by Ivramire View Post
I was hoping they'd kill me this round -.-
I actually thought you were Julia - I was hoping Julia would protect themselves last night, since they haven't tried to kill me when they could block me. Still, if we can kill a legal this time, then that leaves the legal with 3 choices:
1) Kill me, lose the mind drain
2) Mind drain me
3) Mind drain someone else, leaving me to investigate without a block

any of the 3 has good and bad points. I hope we get our legal and force the last bastard to make his/her choice.

Old 01-28-2010, 10:17 AM   #376
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
why me exactly? i'm leaning towards triumph and frozen

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:14 PM   #377
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Manzcar has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Helion View Post
Previous rounds were 5 humans and 1 legal, so mind drain can't be in effect since we have 2 legals. Even if it were 6 players and 1 legal, we couldn't get it yet.
Going back over the thread I have noticed something that is quite disturbing. If there is a roleblocker that means there are still three legals alive. That is if there really is a roleblocker.

But that would mean that Helion has been lying about being blocked and has only given us the legals he knew to be legals because he is a legal.

So Helion the way I see it is that we have a real problem here. If we don’t guess correctly right now the legals win because there are only 7 people left with three legals or your lying and there are only two legals left and you are one of them and if there are three legals left they will vote for the same human any way and we lose.

So with that in mind I believe you have played a wonderful gambit and had everyone fooled so I am voting Helion. Besides the above post you put up keeps referring to the legals as “WE”.

VOTING HELION

LOKI Thanks!!
Manzcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:38 PM   #378
Helion

Originally Posted by Manzcar View Post
Going back over the thread I have noticed something that is quite disturbing. If there is a roleblocker that means there are still three legals alive. That is if there really is a roleblocker.

But that would mean that Helion has been lying about being blocked and has only given us the legals he knew to be legals because he is a legal.

So Helion the way I see it is that we have a real problem here. If we don’t guess correctly right now the legals win because there are only 7 people left with three legals or your lying and there are only two legals left and you are one of them and if there are three legals left they will vote for the same human any way and we lose.

So with that in mind I believe you have played a wonderful gambit and had everyone fooled so I am voting Helion. Besides the above post you put up keeps referring to the legals as “WE”.

VOTING HELION
WTF????? Not sure where you are pulling this from, but I'm thinking it smells a lot like what I flushed a few minutes ago. I am Robin, as I have been the entire game. I haven't seen the legals try to kill a legal in the night phase before - I'm not sure even Blaaahs is psycho enough to try that. There are only 2 legals left - 1 of the 2 has the additional role of ROBO. In the post about numbers left, "WE" was refering to everyone still playing, not the legals. If you are so GDMFing sure about this, go ahead and vote me out today. My usefulness has finished if we don't get a legal today, because I will be killed in the night phase because the legals can't block me 2 nights in a row. I will be vindicated when I am dead, and you will be shown to be a fool.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:07 PM   #379
Manzcar

nope misunderstood an answer to a question i asked Teva.

So now I must go back to the drawing board.

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 01-28-2010, 01:10 PM   #380
Manzcar

See i asked if robo was listed as a legal or unknown and was told unknown but apparently robo is listed as both so everyone disregard my previous post as the logic i used to unearth the evidence is acutal Cr@p.

so I will not be voting Helion.

now back to our originally scheduled program.

LOKI Thanks!!