Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2008, 10:27 PM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
[Outspark] Deal of the Day and SC Giveaway

Originally Posted by CM_Saphar View Post
Save big for the rest of November with Fiesta's Deal of the Day!

Visit the Deal of the Day event page for some truly epic bargains. Each day for the rest of the month we'll be offering a different deal, so come back often to see what's available!

The savings start tonight at midnight PST when HP Magic Potions will be 15% off for 24 hours!

HP Magic Potion 1

Heal your wounds for 100,000 HP. Only the amount used is deducted.

Best of all, we'll be giving away 7,000 SparkCash every day!

All players that purchase SparkCash for the first time between November 21st and 30th have a chance to win 7,000 SparkCash! Simply purchase at least $10 in SparkCash and spend it on premium items before the end of November and you'll be eligible to win 7,000 SparkCash in the daily giveaway. There will be a total of 10 winners -- one each day!

Deal of the Day 7,000 SparkCash Giveaway FAQ

Who is eligible for the daily 7,000 SparkCash giveaway?
Any player that purchases at least $10 in SparkCash on their account for the first time between November 21st and 30th and spends all of it in the Outspark Store before the end of November.

Do I have to spend my SparkCash on Deal of the Day items?
No - As long as you're a new buying user that purchases and spends at least $10 in SparkCash before the end of November on any premium items, you'll be eligible for the daily 7,000 SparkCash giveaway!

I purchased SparkCash for the first time before November 21st, but haven't spent any, am I eligible to win?
Only accounts that purchase and spend at least $10 in SparkCash for the first time between November 21st and November 30th are eligible for the daily 7,000 SparkCash giveaway.
Source

Well the second part probably doesn't apply to the majority.