Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 06:12 PM   #1
Deoial
Crab

In-Game Name: Deoial
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
Deoial is on a distinguished road
my first kill point

so im trolling the 3x abyss on my 45 cleric... and i see a fellow cleric getting hit by like 6 mobs and 2 people... not wanting to mess with the fight as it was not my biz i simply pulled the mobs off the cleric to make it a more even fight... no sooner am i done killing off the mobs than the mage that was hitting my fellow cleric starts nuking me... so i target and hit bash... whee it went crit and i 1shot that mage... the cleric was like O_O "why you attack mage" i replied with "she shot me" and went on my merry way...

and thats how i got my first kill point

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:24 PM   #2
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
that is not something to be proud of... but gratz ?
Old 12-10-2008, 08:03 PM   #3
Deoial
Crab

well the mage shouldnt have attacked me, was defending myself... and one shotted the mage

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:20 PM   #4
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
I think he was talking about trolling the 3X abyss while being 45 being the non-proud bit. Could be wrong.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:05 PM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
at first i was like... picking on noobs is not good..

but seeing that u were trying to help, and only acted on defence... (and the mage was picking on the other mob-bounded cleric)

good one! XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-10-2008, 10:00 PM   #6
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
Totally agree with Hessah.

You aren't one of those pkers that people despise.

Too bad we're on different servers so we can never meet in game. I would like to party you. lol

-------------------------------------------------
Old 12-12-2008, 08:06 PM   #7
Deoial
Crab

well perhaps ill roll a cleric on teva someday was only in the 3x to pull entire rooms and feel godly for once on the cleric lol

i dont get the point in pking in fiesta anyway you get no reward and just screw someone out of xp, maybe if you could spend kill points on like special ability or somthing... mabe set up a pvp rank table 100 kills =t1 t1= 1 skill point for pvp only kinda skills like a purge that takes away stun/poison/slow/fear but has like a 10 min cooldown

then pvp would have a meaning other than to kill people weaker than you

Old 12-12-2008, 08:27 PM   #8
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
In most games PK'ing will result in consequences... (ie. can't do something for an hour or so)

I remember going into the 3x Abyss to help one of the academy members being spawn killed. Go in with my alt mage and the fighter booked it when she realized that her HP dropped to less than half with one fire bolt spell. <3
Old 12-13-2008, 09:27 AM   #9
Crux
Speedy Slime

Crux is on a distinguished road
My first kill point on my archer wasn't really... errrr... my first "kill point" it was more like 10?

A friend of mine needed help to get to a specific map, I can't remember how I got into the abyss, considering I'm 80, it was the level 30 or 40 abyss. I can't really remember off the top of my head, anyways.

I ran in, and I start being attacked. People are tweaking because my HP was so high, they start hitting me, kill my party member, I stand there as 30's are being hit on me.

People start screaming "XTENDER NUB! lolz!" and someone said "cookie noob".

Boy howdy, how they shit their pants when they seen me take my spark cash clothes off and piercing shot.

[ Note - I went in without a bow on ]
Old 12-13-2008, 04:27 PM   #10
Deoial
Crab

Originally Posted by Crux View Post
A friend of mine needed help to get to a specific map, I can't remember how I got into the abyss, considering I'm 80, it was the level 30 or 40 abyss. I can't really remember off the top of my head, anyways.
ive heard that if you marry someone like if your archer married like one of sagas really low level alts... that she can port you into the abyss of her choice lol

or maybe the warp to acadamy member could do it *shrug*

Closed Thread