Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 07:36 PM   #1
Cubanb
Slime

In-Game Name: WonderBread
Current Level: 3x
Server: Bijou
Cubanb is on a distinguished road
Bijou < 35 About to be 36 Cleric LF Good Guild

I have been playing for a while now and I have tried all classes, but stuck to the uber soloability of the cleric, but I do greatly enjoy grouping up with good people or a good fighter for some duo action. As my post says, I am currently 35 about to be 36 cleric. I tend to level somewhat fast as I have had some good luck hooking up with some very nice/good 40+ fighters. 29-35 from Friday to Sunday last weekend. I am looking for a good group of people to join with in a guild. Preferably higher levels, I don't like being nagged as a cleric to help lowbie people, but gladly willing to help out friendly guild members. I live in Ohio and I am usually on later in the evening (8:00 - 10:00pm) and weekends. I am also 27 years old and don't really like putting up with the younger, immature crowds of these types of games. Please either contact me in this thread or ingame.

WonderBread 35/36 Cleric, Bijou Server

Updated: 02/07/08 Current Level is 39

Last edited by Cubanb; 02-07-2008 at 01:16 PM..
Closed Thread