Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 02:24 PM   #1
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
New stuffs

Okay, so last night after I landed in Elderine from a Spider KQ, I went to Uruga to turn in my GS Spider quest. SKiNG was there talking to the players about a large update coming up within two weeks. He mentioned the level cap being raised to 89, and he said something about very shortly after that, they are hoping to have another update and increase the level cap to level 99.

Another thing he mentioned was the wedding system was going to be added.

He also said something about adding a NPC to each town that will allow you to warp to other towns for in-game money. No price was given as to how much it will cost to teleport to other towns using the NPC.

There was prolly more, but I came in at the last minute of it and plus everytime SKiNG would say something he was blasted with shouts and it was very hard to read what he typed before all the shouts made it scroll out of reach.

So anyways, that is the parts I heard and maybe someone else heard more, but thought I would share the part I caught.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 08-06-2008, 02:27 PM   #2
Andromeda
Spider Pig

This is pretty old news now xD its been going around on the official forums Sking ensured a cap raise by 19th August
Old 08-06-2008, 02:30 PM   #3
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Yes, but I avoid the officials like the plague and lots of our members also avoid the official forums.

So, I like to post it here for those.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 08-06-2008, 02:42 PM   #4
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
The noise to info ratio on the officials is just terrible. I wait for people to sift out tidbits that might actually be important and then post over here.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:49 PM   #5
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
That 99 raise better be like...

SOON after.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 08-06-2008, 04:00 PM   #6
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I've already reached my goal of 70 in the summer so I'm happy.

I'm just getting real antsy about new updates... >< (Just recently I found the NPC for the wedding stuff!) I want all the capped players to... go away. >.>
Old 08-06-2008, 04:05 PM   #7
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
I want all the capped players to... go away. >.>
<3 you too.

=/

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 08-06-2008, 04:06 PM   #8
Belisama
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Belisama
Current Level: 3x
Belisama is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Belisama
A. No the hell way am I getting married in this game. Why do so many people think that's such a good idea??

B. Haha, about the cap, I'm not even CLOSE so it doesn't concern me. My bro on the other hand is sore about it LOL I mention the cap raise and he grumbles. HAHA!

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having a peeing section in a pool.

Thanks for the siggy, Loveless!
Old 08-06-2008, 05:23 PM   #9
Spirit
complete once again

The wedding feature is going to have some pretty nice bonuses with it. Whenever you are partied with your "spouse" in the same area it gives you a 10 or 15% exp increase (can't remember exactly). You will have a ring that allows you to teleport to your "spouse". So, if you are in Roumen and they are in the depths of CP 2, just teleport to them, woohoo!! You get really cute pets to wear (which will be stated). The other stuff is just froo-froo stuff, like the whole wedding ceremony and stuff. so, there is some benefits to being married in-game.

Old 08-06-2008, 05:30 PM   #10
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Is it strictly man-woman marriages?
Closed Thread