Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 07:16 PM   #1
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Nature's Protection

What exactly does it do? Lower your threat level so you won't get aggroed? If thats what it is, then it really isn't working for me, or I just don't notice it working. I only use it because it looks all nice and special effecty xD
Old 01-02-2008, 11:24 PM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
It only works if there is someone else near you, for example, your party members. It doesn't quite work when you're running away from a mob with nobody around... you're still the only target the mob has. A lot of people think this skill is useless because they probably use it when a mob suddenly starts chasing them.

Also, it works better when there is someone attacking the mob as well... such as a fighter's Snear/Mock or just basic attack. So you'll use it while in a party and you accidentally draw aggro. Then the mob will go back to the fighter.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:31 PM   #3
AnimosityAlone
Sharp Boar

In-Game Name: Animosity (Professor)
Current Level: 99/70
Server: RO
AnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
It only works if there is someone else near you, for example, your party members. It doesn't quite work when you're running away from a mob with nobody around... you're still the only target the mob has. A lot of people think this skill is useless because they probably use it when a mob suddenly starts chasing them.
I was partying with an archer, and he kept pulling too many mobs. Yet they all somehow found their way to me...

Try not to do it if you're partying with a mage. >_>
Old 01-02-2008, 11:45 PM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by AnimosityAlone View Post
I was partying with an archer, and he kept pulling too many mobs. Yet they all somehow found their way to me...

Try not to do it if you're partying with a mage. >_>
Well, you have to make sure that the tank always mocks before you start attacking... if you AOE you're bound to get all the aggro. And if you don't have a tank and an archer is using NP... get your ass out of the party cause obviously the archer isn't being a great puller.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:23 AM   #5
iDerrick
Symphony

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
This skill sounds more useless and troublesome than it actually does to help..
Old 01-03-2008, 12:32 AM   #6
AnimosityAlone
Sharp Boar

In-Game Name: Animosity (Professor)
Current Level: 99/70
Server: RO
AnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by iDerrick View Post
This skill sounds more useless and troublesome than it actually does to help..
If you're in a party and you're doing high damage that might pull aggro, it's useful.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:53 AM   #7
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
It's only useful if you're in a party, especially during KQs.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:31 AM   #8
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
It only works within the circle.
So all the flashy lights and the circle on the ground, it only works if the mob is in there and someone else is around you.

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-03-2008, 01:42 AM   #9
iDerrick
Symphony

Oh okay, thanks! It all makes sense now.
Old 01-03-2008, 05:40 AM   #10
Loveless
Super Moderator

Trust me, it saves your butt when you've got the Mini Dragon on you. :P But the other time all my DoT skills were on it so it wouldn't leave me alone even with NP and fighters mock/kicking it.
Closed Thread