Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 06:45 PM   #1
Bunie
Hero Slime

Bunie is on a distinguished road
Recommended Builds for Bow/XBow

So, as the title says, what are some recommended builds for a bow?
Also for a crossbow/xbow? Thanks in advance to any advice :3
Old 11-30-2007, 07:00 PM   #2
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Most people get 25 spr, then go Dex or End.

As far as I know.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:24 PM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
A build I did for my crossbow was 25 SPR and then full DEX. I make up for my END stats with rings and END on my crossbows. Since we don't get that added block rate without a shield, shouldn't waste those points on END when you can get the same boost from just rings and earrings with HP bonus.

Some go full STR but that build will only help while you are still low leveled. After that the bonus damage isn't that significant. If you want more damage, simply upgrade your current weapon.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:29 PM   #4
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Lol, I doing the opposite of your first build. 25 SPR the rest END and I have DEX accessories ^^

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 11-30-2007, 10:59 PM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

That works too. I just think that if you want that third stat badly, just use rings for it. :3
Old 11-30-2007, 11:07 PM   #6
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
I like END: DEX 1:1 Build, decent def and good evasion, if get hit, not as much dmg

Thanks Loveless!
Old 12-01-2007, 03:04 AM   #7
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
But you'll get hit more since you dont got the big SPR crit bonus or the lower but more contstant STR bonus.

You might wanna add alot of accessories for SPR so at least you get some more crits.

I usually kill the mob before it even reaches me, so I have no need for DEX. It doesnt matter if I evade more, I just hit them more ^^

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 12-01-2007, 03:33 AM   #8
Old Warrior
Honeying

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Old_Warrior
Current Level: Syntax Error
Server: Teva/ Bijou
Old Warrior is on a distinguished road
Well, i have a build going totally the opposite from you guys:

I have 25 spr for the crit and sp, then i am going 2:1 str:dex.
This is working great for me, i am grinding on monsters,10-15 lvls higher than me. The only thing about this build is that you have to be in a party, but then thats the whole point of the build, not putting any points in end...

P.S. i am lvl 37 and is using a cross bow

Bijou
Bulls_Eye: lvl 4x

Teva
Old_Warrior: lvl 2x
Party_Cleric: lvl 2x

Last edited by Old Warrior; 12-01-2007 at 03:35 AM.. Reason: spelling error
Old 12-01-2007, 04:01 AM   #9
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I thought that SPR rings + accessories don't give crit?
Only the m. def and extra SP, but I could be wrong.

I have 25 SPR, and I have decided to put the rest in END. Will use aim scroll if needed :3
Old 12-01-2007, 05:03 AM   #10
Loveless
Super Moderator

SPR rings don't give any crit bonus. Just the earrings with them and putting points into stats.

I solo fine with my build with DEX:SPR. Usually with one mob I use one stone and/or I just rest up. With no points into END (just using the rings and HP bonus earrings) I'm usually the one tanking if there's no Fighters in the party. With the crits I give out I'm able to hold the aggro and can take up to 3 mobs depending on what it is (and of course a good cleric). :P
Closed Thread