Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 08:18 AM   #61
Frysta
Hero Slime

Frysta is on a distinguished road

although I will not go into the numbers here, I did the math with some of the bows/xbows from the wiki, and it always came off better for the xbow. I cannot imagine anything that could make my archer (admittedly only 18 and sitting around vending) go bow once lvl 20. Maybe if the developers came to my house and showed me something in the code, but until then all we have is speculation anyway really. Since Archers have pretty good aim to begin with (unless I don't know how aim is calculated) I cannot believe the handful or two of points difference is that great in the grand scheme
Old 10-23-2008, 12:55 PM   #62
gigeebunny
Site Supporter

In-Game Name: Gigee | Its_A_Gigee | __Gigee__
Current Level: Archer lvl 97 | Fighter lvl 68 | Fighter lvl 25
Server: Epith | Epith | Bijou
gigeebunny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gigeebunny Send a message via MSN to gigeebunny Send a message via Yahoo to gigeebunny Send a message via Skype™ to gigeebunny
Come on 50!!! I am 48 now with a xbow of +9 ... don't get me wrong I also have a +6 bow....if you are going by looks, the bow is prettier but I want strength and use the xbow a lot. It really is your preference though. By the time you reach in the 40's, you should know your comfort level really well.

But as for me, xbow wins..hands down.

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

*Note: ALL credit goes to Mewaki for the Chibi-Thank you*
Old 10-23-2008, 02:01 PM   #63
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Kinda sorta necro....This is from August.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 10-23-2008, 04:12 PM   #64
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Yepyep. I am pretty sure that from two months ago, they have made their selection. If a thread is older than 1 month, please do not revive it.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread