Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 03:30 AM   #31
Ryoji
Honeying

In-Game Name: RyojiSama
Current Level: 2x
Server: Teva
Ryoji is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ryoji

LOL@ the kid comment seeing as I am no kid.

Thanks for the fuck logic post that is what I was pointing out this whole time so thanks for actually helping my arguement..go ahead and look at the previous post where one guy says it takes a fit person to wield a bow

And no the question hasn't been answered. Why did they choose to use a Str system is what my questions is...weird it's my question so you would think I would know when it is answered or not.

Noone has said anything other than it makes sence in real life it takes fitness to fire a bow...or its not other games...

Hate to break it to you but that isn't answering my question all that is doing is saying nothing really.

I'll try to phrase it so your 2nd grade mind can comprehend. Why did outspark choose the Str system over the Dex system, have they announced why they did that?

Also note how my previous post says I could care less what one they did and actually Str system is nice, it was all out of curiosity and nothing more. Hence the title OMG what a concept aye?
Old 10-14-2007, 03:35 AM   #32
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Ryoji View Post
LOL@ the kid comment seeing as I am no kid.

Thanks for the fuck logic post that is what I was pointing out this whole time so thanks for actually helping my arguement..go ahead and look at the previous post where one guy says it takes a fit person to wield a bow

And no the question hasn't been answered. Why did they choose to use a Str system is what my questions is...weird it's my question so you would think I would know when it is answered or not.

Noone has said anything other than it makes sence in real life it takes fitness to fire a bow...or its not other games...

Hate to break it to you but that isn't answering my question all that is doing is saying nothing really.

I'll try to phrase it so your 2nd grade mind can comprehend. Why did outspark choose the Str system over the Dex system, have they announced why they did that?

Also note how my previous post says I could care less what one they did and actually Str system is nice, it was all out of curiosity and nothing more. Hence the title OMG what a concept aye?
Then why argue about someone responding?

Okay I thought not.

Sidenote: I was reffering to the elves comment.

Mr.Smart guy.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:36 AM   #33
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Closed. Flame again and I'll hit you with my power stick.