Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 05-28-2013, 07:02 AM   #11
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

And our stupid coalitions ask "why do we need fast internet" soon Australia won't be able to use any of these devices coz everything has gone cloud our we still live on copper wire. And we wonder why businesses are closing down here...

Originally Posted by Triumph
I hate the plastic feel of the S3/4, so incidentally, I now have an iPhone. Which most of my friends find hilarious, since I used to be a diehard Android user.
My hubby is thinking about going iPad mini coz he's sick of his S2 battery life dying on him and it's only a year old, so he wants to get off Samsung.

In your opinion, was it good to switch to Apple after using Android?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:57 AM   #12
Lirange
Bad Kid

He wants to use am ipad mini as a phone?
Old 05-30-2013, 03:49 PM   #13
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
This.

If you meant iPhone... situational. I miss being able to extensively customize, and battery for me compared to the Android phones is relatively the same, maybe a hair better on the iPhone 5. This is, of course, comparing between this year's phones.

iPhone 5 trumps S3/HTC One X battery any day.
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:18 PM   #14
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
^ I have the HTC One x+ , every person I know has an iphone five ... I leave my 4g/lte on all day with multiple things running at all time and mine out lasts them.

All I ever hear from my friends with the 5 is how they miss the battery on their 4s so much more.

As for xbox one ... this system is just made to spend $$$ on. Wether it's the ireplaceable hard drive or any of the other cash grab options. One of their biggest selling points is how many transistors they have yet how easily is that going to over heat?
MikeyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:20 PM   #15
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Both new systems are jokes really, but do you want a gaming station ... or a system that does every thing your computer does yet much poorer? All these new features on the one just attract the attention of idiots
Old 05-31-2013, 03:51 PM   #16
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Interesting, I'm coming off both the HTC One X (2012) and HTC One (2013), and I'm still having better life on the iPhone than I am on Android. I guess it depends on your use... heavy texting and multimedia here. Used to deplete both of the HTC phones in 6 hours, the iPhone lasts about 7. Maybe it's just a newer battery and lasts longer.

The Xbox One's going for your average consumer (e.g. people likely to go for the Wii U) and that's where someone in marketing has studied their textbooks too much, and hasn't even gone out into the real world to see what people really want.
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 05:46 PM   #17
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
PC gaming all day err' day, sonnnnn
a.L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 06:46 PM   #18
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Ahhh the average consumer, god bless lol. I think my phone they really improved the battery life on so that must be the reason. My other HTC's have had horrible battery life too.

^ Aye. Though I'll get Ps4 to try it out, I'm putting all my money into a new rig.

Old 06-01-2013, 07:58 PM   #19
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by a.l View Post
pc gaming all day err' day, sonnnnn
qft
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 11:12 PM   #20
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
I chopped the story a bit..

He wants a new tablet, and eventually a new phone when his contract finishes.. Coz usually people say you should get the same OS for your phone and tablet so you don't need to download everything twice... so he's got a S2.. and supposedly he should get a Samsung tablet... but he's getting sick of his S2 so he is thinking of moving onto Apple.. hence the Mini iPad..

He doesn't really use his phone much.. We were trying to figure out why his phone's battery life is dying so much, and it seems that some of the games he's got runs in the background searching for 3G the entire day even when he's not playing it.. so I guess in that sense, the infrastructure of the iPhone seems to be better but we haven't got a newer model of Samsung to compare..

So the only different is really the customization... I'll get him to weight that when he's deciding.. thx

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote