Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 11:19 PM   #1
Reala
Slime

Reala is on a distinguished road
Best class?

Hello,

I have literally just 10 seconds ago finished downloading the game Which class do you recomend?
Old 11-14-2008, 11:22 PM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
There really isn't a 'best' class. It all depends on your play style. But if this happens to be your first MMO I'd try for either the Cleric or Fighter. They're both beginner-friendly classes. You can also visit the wiki to look through the different classes and see which appeals to you the most.

From personal experience I like playing the Archer and Fighter.
Old 11-14-2008, 11:25 PM   #3
Harlot
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Harlot
Current Level: 71
Server: Epith
Harlot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Harlot Send a message via MSN to Harlot Send a message via Yahoo to Harlot
^^
Mage is pretty good, don't let anyone fool you, if you want to be at the core of battle, mage or fighter are both good options. Arch is good if you enjoy soloing, and cleric if you like to watch the action.
Old 11-14-2008, 11:35 PM   #4
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
Server: Teva
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
Cleric is a cheap class.

Mage/Fighter is very expensive.

Archer is in the middle (?)

People say Archer's are broken. But I don't know why, I just hear them say they are broken. Clerics can heal, but can buff people at level 47. Mages, are very strong at attacking people, but will probably die in the first few levels. Fighters are strong, and depending on what your build is, will be either very strong but low HP, or high HP and low strength.

Hopes this helps!

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 11-15-2008, 01:20 AM   #5
Kenryuu
Orc

In-Game Name: Kenryuu, Shiraiyuki
Current Level: 48, 60 <3
Server: Epith
Kenryuu is on a distinguished road
Errr...
-Fighters are easy to use, fairly easy to level, and highest attack and defense...
-Clerics can heal and solo monsters many levels higher than them,but level sorta slow if you dont party
-Archers can give diseases and poisons to monsters and can aoe(area of effect)
-Mages do lots of damage,aoe, and have interesting skills, but you may find yourself dying ALOT

Hope that helped

Thanks Loveless :3
Old 11-15-2008, 03:45 AM   #6
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
In the old days, fighters were either all damage or all tank.

Now, they seem to play a middle role, not playing either extreme to the full extent. For instance, a full END fighter using an axe.

Please note that pure builds are stronger than a hybrid build, unless the hybrid user is very adept at using his or her build.

So.

Cleric: Heal slave. Does little damage over time in contrast to other characters, but still does a reasonable amount. Build: Full STR or full END. Full SPR/DEX is useless, and hybrid builds diminish the effect.

Archers: Damage over time. Can poison and cause disease, and becomes highly effective in the 80s. Before that, mages will exceed archers. Build: Full STR or STR:25 SPR. Hybrid build tends to crit more, but does less damage.

Fighters:Tank/Damage. Can do loads of damage if built correctly, and if skills are spammed. Requires risks to be taken; you can't run around pulling one mob at a time and expect maximum efficiency. Full STR or Full END. STR for damage dealing (DD), END for tanking.

Mages: Does fair damage. A full STR fighter spamming skills greatly exceeds mages, but other than that, the mage is a typical glass cannon class. Full INT or INT:25 SPR. Hybrid build tends to crit more, but does less damage.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:35 AM   #7
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
Hmm...it might be too late, but I recommend you start with a cleric. It's a good way of earning/saving money unless you plan on producing lots of stuff D:
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real

Closed Thread