Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2008, 11:32 PM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Twilight (Possible Spoilers?)

Since I had been hearing a bit about this book called Twilight by Stephenie Meyer I decided to buy it one day. The cover of the book was intriguing enough and I had passed by it several times in the bookstore wondering what it was about.

Long story short after logging off Fiesta I decided to read it a bit before sleeping. What the bad choice that was. I ended up staying up the whole night finishing the book in one go. I just couldn't put it down, the suspense would've killed me if I had stopped!

So I just came back from the book store, walked several blocks with 3 thick books that rivaled Harry Potter's last book. Two of which were hardcovers (seriously they should just throw out the paperback without going through with the hardcovers). I don't normally read chick lit as a matter of fact I don't read it period but this was great. The romance was definitely there but the suspense what an addiction. So if you're on the fence of whether you should buy it or not... you should. Or you could try waiting for it at the library too.

Apparently there's also a movie coming out in December according to Sagarra. :3 That'd be interesting but read the book first, it's always better anyway to leave things to your imagination?