Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 06-05-2008, 02:57 PM   #11
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Server: Teva
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero

XD lol poor man.. And dumb genie D<

"Here is story pun worthy of Sero"

But what ^ did this mean ._.

and wad de hell ish pun ._.

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Sero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:24 PM   #12
Eru
Marlone Captain

In-Game Name: dunno
Eru has a spectacular aura aboutEru has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by SerodinSilver View Post
"Here is story pun worthy of Sero"

But what ^ did this mean ._.
Just that I could imagine you in the position of the bar keep

Originally Posted by SerodinSilver View Post
and wad de hell ish pun ._.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

A pun (or paronomasia) is a phrase that deliberately exploits confusion between similar-sounding words for humorous or rhetorical effect.

A pun may also cause confusion between two senses of the same written or spoken word, due to homophony, homography, homonymy, polysemy, or metaphorical usage. Walter Redfern has said: "To pun is to treat homonyms as synonyms"[1]. For example, in the phrase, "There is nothing punny about bad puns", the pun takes place in the deliberate confusion of the implied word "funny" by the substitution of the word "punny", a heterophone of "funny". By definition, puns must be deliberate; an involuntary substitution of similar words is called a malapropism.

Puns are a form of word play, and occur in all languages.

Edit-
And, while puns can occur in any language, you get extra points for bi-lingual puns, like:

"oui-ed like to learn French." (french->english)
or
a key esta un llave (english->spanish)

Last edited by Eru; 06-05-2008 at 03:28 PM..
Eru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:25 PM   #13
Eru
Marlone Captain

In-Game Name: dunno
Eru has a spectacular aura aboutEru has a spectacular aura about
okay...last really looooooooong pun...I promise
This one is a tripple!

One morning at the city aquarium, the director is walking by the dolphin tank and sees that they are mating! He quickly grabs the nearest employee and says, “Joe! We have a kindergarten class visiting today at noon. We can’t have them see the dolphins mating! Quick! Make them stop!”

Joe looks bewildered, but asks, “Ok, but how?”
The director knowingly replies, “You must find baby seagulls to put in with the dolphins. *everyone* knows that baby seagulls discourage dolphins’ mating habits!”

Joe looks uncertain, but likes his job too much to argue. He proceeds to head toward the beach where he saw a nest of baby seagulls just the other day. On his way to the beach he notices the local daily newspaper on the street corner. It reads, “DANGER! LION ESCAPES FROM CITY ZOO! STILL LOOSE!” Joe feels a bit apprehensive about this information, but continues towards the beach as it is getting close to noon. A few minutes later, Joe reaches the beach, finds the nest, and nets up a few of the baby seagulls to take back. He turns and begins to walk back to the aquarium.

Looking at his watch, Joe realizes he does not have much time left, so he decides to take a shortcut through a back alley. As he is walking through the alley he notices, to his horror, the lion asleep in the middle of the alley! Time is really getting short, so Joe plucks up his courage and tip-toes up to the lion. He notices that there is a tranquilizer dart sticking in the lion’s neck. Feeling a bit better because of the dart, Joe carefully raises one foot and slowly tries to step over the lion.

As soon as Joe put his foot down on the other side of the lion he hears a police whistle! Not knowing what was happening Joe makes a sprint for the end of the alley where he is roughly stopped by two large policemen. One of the policemen says, “Hold it right there buddy. You are under arrest!”

Joe, ever so confused, asks, “But why officer? What are the charges?”

The officer replies, “We caught you crossing sedated lions with underage gulls for unethical porpoises!”

Eru is offline   Reply With Quote