Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 04-07-2011, 08:20 AM   #1
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
clerics

seriously, why am i getting so many fucking retarded clerics. i've had a couple good ones but most of them have been complete morons. you have to tell them so many fucking times just to buff or heal the tank BASIC FUCKING CLERIC THINGS, AND THEN THEY STILL DON'T DO IT!

hell they've even made it super easy to find out who the boss is attacking now and so many still absolutely fail at it.

but it's not even the healing i've come to complain about now. no, this time it's revving. THIS RETARD EVEN FUCKING WASTED INVINC AND DIDN'T REV. HE WAS TOO DAMN BUSY ATTACKING TO DO ANYTHING ELSE. in fact, i'm pretty sure the only reason he used invinc was so he didn't have to heal for that duration.

please, do us all one small little fucking favor: IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT ATTACK THEN DON'T PLAY A FUCKING CLERIC.

and it's not like i did nothing but die and beg for revive. the reason i wanted revive was because i had already used my hearts up because so many people were dying and the other cleric was working her ass off trying to save people because this little retard was near completely fucking worthless.

and no, this wasn't a time when everybody was dying. the only two people that died at this point were me and the tank i believe and that's because someone decided they had to try to get the robo kill. the tank died from robo because the little retard cleric in our party was off fighting something and the other cleric was trying to keep the runner (who was in her party) from dying. after that robo of course turned to me (because for some reason little me with nothing but +0 npc gears and t1 scrolls always pulls aggro) and one shot me.

i don't think he even reved the tank. i'm betting the tank still had hearts left because every time he died (which was a lot because he couldn't get a heal) he stayed dead until he was able to get reved by the other cleric. i of course didn't have that luxury because the other cleric was off keeping the runner alive like i said so all we could do was try to get little retard to rev me which he didn't.

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"

Last edited by Destrus; 04-07-2011 at 08:26 AM..
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:18 AM   #2
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Server: Teva
Helion is on a distinguished road
Unfortunately, we all have those horror stories. I got lucky yesterday when the only cleric I had seen in a KQ since the Tricksters started was outstanding. She kept healing me and the other person who could pull aggro off of me occasionally, even though she wasn't in our party. Still, those people are few and far between. Bottom line, if you are going to party as a cleric, do your job. Heal, buff, and rev - keep the tanks alive whether they are in your party or not, and if you need a specific kill, ask your party for help getting it. It isn't rocket science, but it keeps you from looking like a fucking noob!

"I support the Missionary's position....."
- Captain Jack Sparrow
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:41 AM   #3
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Time for me to put my cleric shoes on again....

loljokes
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:51 AM   #4
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Server: Teva
Helion is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by a.L View Post
Time for me to put my cleric shoes on again....

loljokes
Tease.....LMAO

"I support the Missionary's position....."
- Captain Jack Sparrow
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote