Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-20-2011, 10:11 PM   #11
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation

He wants a wedding on some island with fishies... I don't really... care much about it.

I've been to two... three weddings I think and I have come to a conclusion that if I really love my friends and family... do I really want to put them through the trouble of a boring ceremony/reception? :P But I suppose it's more for the parents...

What's your plan? xD

I was a quiet baby... my fiance on the other hand, from what his mom has told me, had to be kept on a leash. A very short leash.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:28 PM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL I've been to both weddings that I enjoyed and hated.. Everything that I hated, I tried my best not to do at my own wedding (eg. Have a wedding next to the waters.. almost had our heads blown off)

Another wedding I really enjoyed.. I think the most successful part of that wedding was they stuck to their schedule.. boring parts are where you have to wait a lot..

But yeah we're having our wedding in November so it's official xD

I reckon I was a talkative baby but then I probably talked too much and would've been told to stop talking and now I don't talk much xD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:40 PM   #13
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Hahaha

Yeah I think it was a year ago... wasn't so memorable really. LOL
A YEAR AGO!?!?

That's like.. Hessah's following in Loveless's footsteps...

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Gratz!!!! Are you organising a wedding or doing it the contemporary way where engaged =/= marriage? TBH I wish I had a more romantic engagement too LOLOL I mean it was memorable but yeah.. xD
WHAT!! YOU got yours in Japan, WHICH IS LIKE YOUR FAVORITE COUNTRY!!!!

Quote:
I want kids! As long as I start with just one I reckon I could handle teaching them.. especially seeing all the other bad examples kinda gave me an idea of what not to do..
as long as you keep it away from Blahs, it'll turn out fine.
LOL I've been to both weddings that I enjoyed and hated.. Everything that I hated, I tried my best not to do at my own wedding (eg. Have a wedding next to the waters.. almost had our heads blown off)
??? Because there was a loud boat nearby?

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:49 PM   #14
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
If it's next to a large body of water, the wind will be quite strong.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:04 PM   #15
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah it was on a cliff next to a beach.. the wind was not nice.. and the bride was an hour late!!! Apparently their limo driver got lost..

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
WHAT!! YOU got yours in Japan, WHICH IS LIKE YOUR FAVORITE COUNTRY!!!!
Yeah I know, that's why it's memorable xD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-20-2011, 11:58 PM   #16
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Ohh... One thing I know for sure is if we have a wedding we will have to have cupcakes and really good food. Since we're both foodies.

One of the weddings I went to was a former co worker's. She was going to have the ceremony outdoors but it decided to rain with thunder and lightning, lol. We had a very pretty sunset during reception then more thunder when going back... .__.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:03 AM   #17
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I'd like to have an outdoor wedding, but in a forest or lakeside, not on the beach. Being in Michigan, that won't be hard xD
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:08 AM   #18
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Yeah we opted for good food over good atmosphere.. so the reception is a Chinese banquet! I hope I get to eat!! People tell me I don't get to eat at my own wedding and I'm like WHAT? I plan to break that rule..

All you guest can stuff your own faces while I stuff mine!

Lake side sounds nice! Why haven't I thought of that..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-21-2011, 12:15 AM   #19
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Screw that, your wedding your food, you prolly won't get much to eat beforehand anyways. I'm sure you'll be starving by then.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:25 PM   #20
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
TBH I wish I had a more romantic engagement too LOLOL I mean it was memorable but yeah.. xD
but you cried.

x)

AND I'M GOING TO LINK THAT POST TO YOUR FIANCEE!!!!

He'd be my brother in law soon *_*

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I'm sure you'd have interesting kids Hessah lol. I can imagine both of you having happy little quiet babies.

Watch me be wrong and both of you end up with little terrors.

I saw a cute proposal video the other day. A group of friends were at a roof top party and the guy jumped onto the edge of the building so he was higher than everyone and began his proposal. It was like
Guy: Will you--- *stumbles and falls*
Then his gf runs to the edge and looks over and he's lying on an inflated pad at the bottom with "marry me" written around him.
I saw that clip! I saw it through that Ray William Johnson guy on youtube I think.

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
as long as you keep it away from Blahs, it'll turn out fine.
I just knew someone like you would make a comment like that if they thread this thread. well you're wrong. aunty Blahs would be the best aunty in the world.