Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-04-2011, 08:13 PM   #31
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light

Just for the record, you can wear any style you've unlocked no matter what gear you actually have on. On the style tab, there are locks. If they're on, you'll retain whatever look you have if you equip something new. If you leave them unlocked, it'll change whenever you equip something.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:30 PM   #32
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
yea, i found that, it's awesome. also found out i can change colors too *_*.

but i'm scared now. when the server was going down this time i tried to log back in and the character i deleted to make my new character was there instead of the new character ;_;. i didn't go in game though so hopefully it's not really there and only looked like it.

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:34 PM   #33
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
I hate to say it, but right now, there is so much server instability going on, I wouldn't count on anything you've done lasting. They've been doing little rollbacks here and there. I'm hoping this current downtime is going to bring some stability.

This last time I tried logging in, it said I didn't have any characters. So, there's no telling what it will be like next time they bring it back up.

Edit: OK, l've been on a while and things are looking quite stable at the moment. It is a bit late, but hopefully things have lined themselves out. The queue looks like it's going to be around for a while, though. As long as we Legendary players get priority, I don't really mind them.

Last edited by Hraesvelg; 11-06-2011 at 03:27 AM..
Hraesvelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:29 AM   #34
Destrus
Lizard Knight

i think i might start putting time into this game. most of my time has been going to vindictus, but there's a lot of people getting hacked now including my guild leader and another guildy and i'm thinking i'm just not gonna waste time there anymore. nexon's too slow to act and doesn't seem to want to take responsibility.

Old 11-07-2011, 06:42 AM   #35
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

There is an SOE authenticator you can buy, but they say they're working on a mobile app.

I really hope they get this server stability issue locked down soon. Also, I saw you pop on Vent for about three seconds earlier tonight. Are you still playing? I'll hop on.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:50 AM   #36
Destrus
Lizard Knight

i'm not on atm, probably going to sleep soon. tomorrow will probably be my first full night on. i was just testing vent earlier xD

Old 11-10-2011, 05:59 AM   #37
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
The restrictions are a bit bothersome. But I'm not picky. I'm not looking for anything hardcore. I remade my character. IGN is Cubyrop. On US PVP server. I added Hrae to my friendslist assuming I'm on the right server :P What's everyone elses IGN?
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:03 AM   #38
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

There really isn't a difference in the PvE and PvP servers. There is a phase shifter in the Hall of Doom that allows you to hop back and forth. It's basically USPC, USPS3, EUPC, and EUPS3.

It appears that the various hotfixes over the past couple of days has lined out all of the strangeness going on. We were able to raid successfully and PvP tonight without incident.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:57 PM   #39
Krowley
Huge Phinofly

In-Game Name: Krowley
Current Level: 92
Server: Bijou
Krowley is on a distinguished road
Is this full free 2 play or like City of heroes where they give you full range except for the ability do anything interesting.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:43 PM   #40
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

You can do anything in the game for free content-wise except for the DLC packs.