Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 01:47 AM   #31
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+

Originally Posted by O-mie View Post
Again, I agree with Sigurd, and seriously, stop flipping out and attacking DwLee.
Flyff GMs actually are somewhat active, especially on the forums. Xagel for instance is even active on flyffworld. He doesn't have to do that but he does. They still do events, too.

But yeah, you need to cool your jets and not attack other members. >_> Its not becoming, even if you are just trying to make a point. If you have something to yell at him/her about, you should do it in PM or something.
Ok dude read ^ please you dont know the history with Harlot as you have 9 or whatever amount of post here an havent been here very long. So any attack on him is justified.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 08-17-2007, 01:50 AM   #32
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
9+ post doesn't mean I don't lurk. And to be honest, I don't know what went on with him, but I do know that no matter what the case, flaming somebody like that is wrong. His post wasn't saying anything derogative or aggressive, so I suggest you man-up and act civil.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 08-17-2007, 01:55 AM   #33
Sigurd
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Sigurd
Sigurd is on a distinguished road
@Tequila

Do you even read?

NOBODY ACCUSED THE GMS OF DOING ANYTHING, THEY ARE JUST -CONCERNED- THAT THINGS MAY HAPPEN.

People can have opinions. Just because you're friends with GMs doesn't mean you can govern what people may think about them.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:56 AM   #34
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Originally Posted by O-mie View Post
9+ post doesn't mean I don't lurk. And to be honest, I don't know what went on with him, but I do know that no matter what the case, flaming somebody like that is wrong. His post wasn't saying anything derogative or aggressive, so I suggest you man-up and act civil.

> Join Date: 08-14-2007 < *Cough* okay dude....wait i just noticed something you dont have that magic Administrator or Moderator tag next to your name so why am I even responding to you? but since you dont know let give you some background: DwLee aka Harlot aka Delilah has been a troublemaker since day one..hes already been banned once on Fiesta..sheer stupidity. kthnxbye^^

@Sigurd Friends wtf? dude...its like this we get more scrutiny from the gms then anyone else simplye because of our lvls..AND yes HARLOT WAS making accusations of favoritism from the GMS but again dude you just dont know this. ^^. Hes caused us/me trouble in the past but again dude you just dont know ^^.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-

Last edited by +Tequila+; 08-17-2007 at 01:59 AM..
Old 08-17-2007, 02:00 AM   #35
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
You don't need to join to read these forums, you nit wit. And furthermore - Just because I'm not a mod on these forums doesn't mean my opinion is null and void.

I don't care what he did. He didn't do anything bad to me or any of my friends, so I have no reason to hold anything against him. He was a troublemaker? Big deal. Build a bridge and get over it, or do us a favor and jump off it. NOBODY IN THIS THREAD CARES, this thread is about GMS, not him. Grow up.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 08-17-2007, 02:00 AM   #36
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Thread closed. This is just going to become a flame war. Please resolve the matters via pm's if you must.