Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-23-2009, 03:30 AM   #1
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Warm weather = Bad (Do not enter Blaaaahs) [Blahs: OK]

I woke up about 4 am this morning and decided to do my usual morning computer tasks which take about 5 minutes after I had finished I got up and decided to go and make breakfast myself since I was the only one up. As I got off my computer chair I looked across the room and surprise surprise guess what I saw right next to my bed on the wall one of these

I don't know if it was there when I was still laying in the bed but had I been I would have been only 5-10cm away from it. So after I saw it I quickly ran to the toilet got like almost half a roll of toilet paper and it was curtains for the spider. I knew I was going to see one in my bedroom but I never thought this early blasted arm weather. Last time I saw a White Tailed Spider before this is I was about to a Mara KQ I was sitting on the computer chair saw it running across the floor I had to lift my legs up or it would've either bitten me or tried to start crawling up my leg.

I hope I don't see another one of these now for at least 2 months but I wouldn't be surprised if I get another one in my bedroom within the next month

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 10-23-2009 at 01:33 PM..
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:31 PM   #2
Lirange
Bad Kid

Those things are regulars for you? o.o
Old 10-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
UGH I clicked on this thread cos it was red without thinking, and before I realised, the picture loaded =0="

You still had time to take a picture! haha.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:25 PM   #4
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
Those things are regulars for you? o.o
Very common in summer their bites can make you pretty sick (They aren't fatal bites but you will be feeling it for awhile)

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
UGH I clicked on this thread cos it was red without thinking, and before I realised, the picture loaded =0="

You still had time to take a picture! haha.
I knew you would eventually click the link and see the thread.

I didn't take that picture it was a random image I pulled from google. I should have taken a picture of it though before it went down the loo. When you go to bed out of everyones way you can say you're alone.

Or are you?......

Seriously be careful it's White Tailed Spider season these things can get too close to you if you aren't careful. One bite from these things and you will be in alot of pain for 1-2 weeks
Old 10-23-2009, 01:26 PM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

hmmmm

Hey you could try spoiler tags too LOL.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:30 PM   #6
Andromeda
Spider Pig

hmmmm

Hey you could try spoiler tags too LOL.
Oh right I completely forgot all about that but no point now since you've already seen the thread.

Are Sydney Funnel Web Spiders common around your house like do you find them in your shed?
Old 10-23-2009, 01:33 PM   #7
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Well if you don't mind, I put spoiler tags around it anyway cos I don't wanna look at it every time I see this thread XD

Erm I dunno what type of spiders are what @_@ I don't look at them long enough to find out, haha. But we don't usually get big spiders anyway.. KNOCK ON WOOD ASJDHJKASHDJKASHD just to keep myself safe.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:35 PM   #8
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Well if you don't mind, I put spoiler tags around it anyway cos I don't wanna look at it every time I see this thread XD

Erm I dunno what type of spiders are what @_@ I don't look at them long enough to find out, haha. But we don't usually get big spiders anyway.. KNOCK ON WOOD ASJDHJKASHDJKASHD just to keep myself safe.
Sydney Funnel Web Spiders are those big bulky black spiders found around the Sydney Metropolitan area infamous for being one of the deadliest spiders in the world. I'd be surprised if you haven't seen one around.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:37 PM   #9
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

I'm glad.