Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 03:23 PM   #1
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Those Teenage Years

bump and lurk When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming. You thanked her by telling her she had no taste. When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter. When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked. When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you could. When you were 17, she was expecting an important call. You thanked her by being on the phone all night. When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn. Information on the cheapest place to buy your FiestaFan Spam. Never over pay for your FiestaFan Spam again. Top currency FiestaFanSpam service providers listed showing FiestaFan Spam, We work hard to offer the lowest prices of FiestaFan Spam, buy FiestaFan Spam here.

>.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.<

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 01-22-2009, 03:28 PM   #2
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Server: Teva
Manzcar has disabled reputation
BOT BOT KILL THE BOT

Some hideous creature has turned Lady into a BOT

BOT BOT KILL THE BOT

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 01-22-2009, 03:51 PM   #3
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming. You thanked her by telling her she had no taste. – Ummm… you butchered my head, and I was 8.

When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter. – Ummm…. You told me not to waste the paper or stamp, because I would be home before you even received the letter, and I was 12.

When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked. – You never allowed me to lock my door and threatened to take it off the hinges, if you ever found it locked.

When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you could. – Ummm…. You bought me my own car,

When you were 17, she was expecting an important call. You thanked her by being on the phone all night. – Ummm… You bought me my own phone with my own separate phone line.

When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn. – Ummm… no, I came back home and had a small family gathering.

Information on the bestest mommy in the world http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/member.php?u=186

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-22-2009, 03:56 PM   #4
Manzcar

ahhhh

no really i got some thing in my eye

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 01-22-2009, 03:58 PM   #5
Senyx The Soulless one
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: CrimsonChaos
Current Level: 67
Server: AP-PO-LEEN
Senyx The Soulless one is an unknown quantity at this point
Is Loki joking, Or did she Srsly get h4x0r'D?
Old 01-22-2009, 03:59 PM   #6
Manzcar

no she has been turned to the dark side beware do not look directly into her eyes or you too will be turned

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 01-22-2009, 04:14 PM   #7
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Umm... what's going on? You two got in a fight?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:49 PM   #8
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
. . .

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming. You thanked her by telling her she had no taste. – Ummm… you butchered my head, and I was 8. But, but , but I only cutted off the dead dry frizzled parts!

When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter. – Ummm…. You told me not to waste the paper or stamp, because I would be home before you even received the letter, and I was 12. But really my intent was to keep you from feeling guilty when you realized on the way home that you had been too busy to remember to write!

When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked. – You never allowed me to lock my door and threatened to take it off the hinges, if you ever found it locked. Ummmm. even you have to admit that if your door were locked that you would have been up to no good!

When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you could. – Ummm…. You bought me my own car, What was I to do? If I hadn't you would have been borrowing anyone elses and increasing my liabilty to other parents!

When you were 17, she was expecting an important call. You thanked her by being on the phone all night. – Ummm… You bought me my own phone with my own separate phone line. Had to do something to free up the main line! I mean, really, your brother had moved out and married and heaven knows that was always a "wait for the next issue" situation!

When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn. – Ummm… no, I came back home and had a small family gathering. Yeah, that too.

Information on the bestest mommy in the world http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/member.php?u=186

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere

Last edited by Lady-Loki; 01-22-2009 at 04:51 PM..
Old 01-22-2009, 06:36 PM   #9
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav

You gave Spirit haircuts with a cleaver?! It's like you're an IRL version of the Addams family.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:05 PM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
This is the first time i've read all of a bot's post!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread