Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-07-2011, 03:47 AM   #1
PAtIencE.....
Slime

PAtIencE..... is on a distinguished road
mage sucks

my lvl 59 mage is really annoying i have left fiesta because of it and i do not suppose i have a way to level it...... i died a 100 times and lost exp instead of leveling it i hate i cant sustain nothing ...i have the best armor i could afford i sold my 50+9wand cant buy it back.. its been 2 months i suppose i lfet it at that i nid help either u guys tell me what to do or plz if sum1 has a 59 char(possibly fighter) could quest together!! any help is appreciated thanks in advance... forgive me for my english (reflects my mE)
PAtIencE..... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:48 AM   #2
Heiji
Speedy Slime

Heiji is on a distinguished road
Calm down.. while it's true mages below lvl 65 is rather hard to level, it is not impossible. Here's a tip to use a mage efficiently: RUN whenever possible.. here's what I do at low levels.

Ice blast them and hope the slow debuff worked, run, magic missle, run, fire bolt, run, magic missile, run, lightning bolt while running, magic missile, run, ice bolt, run... (DO NOT use ice blast after you got the monster on your tail, just ice bolt will do, unless you're sure you can handle 2-3 hits)

That's pretty much it.. even if you get hit once or twice, use a stone immediately after being hit (just in case the next strike kills you) Just keep it up and try not to depend too much on skills with cast time (Fire ball and low level magic blast) coz they will decrease distance between you and the monster.. After you're lvl 65, you get the kitable magic blast (like lightning bolt and lightning blast, it can be used while running) so you shouldn't have any problem anymore until lvl 80+, where the monster's speed can catch up to you.. So save money for speed scrolls..

Last edited by Heiji; 10-07-2011 at 11:50 AM..
Heiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:06 AM   #3
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: Yangwu_II; Yangwu_V
Current Level: 64; 26
Server: Bijou
Wizardcool11 is an unknown quantity at this point
if ur in bijou, my paladin will happily grind with u in 60 abyss... or 50 if ur worried of dying
Wizardcool11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:32 PM   #4
Hex123
Slime

Hex123 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Wizardcool11 View Post
if ur in bijou, my paladin will happily grind with u in 60 abyss... or 50 if ur worried of dying
can you lvl my mage from lvl 8?(dont worry im not a noob i have a lvl 23 cleric oh and my server is bijou)
Hex123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 06:48 PM   #5
Nyogtha
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Lumileek, Necroskull, Nyogtha (:
Current Level: 91, 71, 38
Server: Bijou ~ :3
Nyogtha is on a distinguished road
Complain much.. o-o
Lvling at 59 is not really that hard, especially when you've saved your quests (I suppose you did, because you said you wanted to quest together with someone?).
The regular quest monsters are rather weak, and you can just kill them one by one, if you can't handle more (seriously, you can do that even with npc armor).
Also, most of the time, there's often someone else already doing the same quest, so you can ask for a party.
Nyogtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:32 AM   #6
adityac3688
Blue Crab

In-Game Name: Raven_Claw & Thunder_Struck
Current Level: Lv. 98/Lv.75
Server: Bijou
adityac3688 is on a distinguished road
Can you grind with my lvl 46 mage?

Oh hell no! Keep running around dude! Use lightning bolt (ran and hit) then use frost bolt to make them slow, Keep running then use other skills. I am only lvl 46 but thats how i pwn harkans, colls, vampire bats and weakened ogres and sometimes torturers if I have a good buff.
Lvl 57 Trickster: Neo_Gamer (quit)
Lvl 36 HawkArcher: LastWarp (Wallet drainer)

Pm me if you want help

Last edited by Yosei; 06-17-2012 at 11:32 AM.. Reason: Double post, just edit the previous post.
adityac3688 is offline   Reply With Quote