Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 12:55 PM   #1
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Amazing players~ :D

I think this is one of the best experiences I've had with out-of-guild players in quite a while xD
A few days past, kt, a.L and I were working on this (very x.x) annoying but rewarding repeat quest. We partied up with a fighter and a mage once, and it was an awesome party.

So today, I died four times from a lag spike TT___TT I was pretty sad from all the exp loss LOL, so I decided to just work on the annoying quest.

So I went to the usual mushie place and was soloing it for the tenth something repeat when the fighter we had partied logged in right beside me. After a few greetings, we partied up and started going for the quest items together. The fighter didn't earn the title Tanker Warrior for nothing LOL. The only time I could EVER gain aggro was when I was pulling, and then he took over and I wouldn't take a single hit from the mobs xD

After a few rounds of mobbing, he finishes his quest but insists on keeping his quest items at 59/60 to open up more chances of quest items dropping for me. I got a good 30/60 quest drops before I finally was able to persuade him to hand in the quest xD Before he left, a cleric came along and buffed both of us. Turned out he knew the cleric, and made the cleric promise to help me get the quest items if he has to log off o__o

Thankfully, he didn't need to log off and we started mobbing again, this time with even bigger mobs o.o I tried asking him how many HP stones he used up, but he said he didn't count ^^; then I noticed he wasn't taking any of the quest items, and asked him why. He explained that he was at 98% and that he'll give me the quest items and gain the exp to level from mobbing.

I remember thinking WOW - I've never really met someone outside of GG that was genuinely interested in seeing other people level, and I was really surprised by how nice he was. We ended up both leveling xD

Didn't think that such nice players existed~ o.o Made my day after the last round of exams xD

{ enraya ! }
Old 12-16-2008, 03:17 PM   #2
Deoial
Crab

In-Game Name: Deoial
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
Deoial is on a distinguished road
Thats awesome, i tend to do the same thing on my cleric... level 47 doing were bear arm pit hair if i was partied id stop at 49/50 and tell everyone to take the drop so we can cash in together

one time had a party of people i had done this with before they were all at 49/50 and refused to pick up till i was done ^_^

Karma is out there XD

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Old 12-16-2008, 03:29 PM   #3
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Manzcar has disabled reputation
Kewl

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 12-16-2008, 04:12 PM   #4
Samson007
Blue Crab

Skee Ball Champion!Tournaments Won: 21

In-Game Name: Samson007
Current Level: 85
Server: Apoline
Samson007 is on a distinguished road
I had a similar experience when I was doing the Bright Golden Bat quest. I came upon a party of 2 people working on it, and joined them.

They were both almost done, but both of them were willing to stay 1 away from completing it so that I could get all the items I needed too. All 3 of us finished within an hour. It was awesome.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:17 PM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Ick, that golden bat quest... not enough people were doing it when I had it so I was soloing that one. x__x

It's nice to hear about people like that and about a fighter who can tank! Yay! A fellow fighter who knows how to do his job. I wish I had a repeatable quest though... TAT
Old 12-16-2008, 09:28 PM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
WOW that's really nice!!

I rarely do that to randoms... esp if they're only half way through they quest LOL

btw.. that's also the best technique to use when u get up to the lizardman mud quest! (have someone hold off picking up the last quest item so it drops twice as many)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-17-2008, 04:24 AM   #7
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Wow that's nice! And yeah I hardly party randoms outside KQs... only times I did was with you when we were sporing.. but yeah grats on level!
Old 12-17-2008, 04:36 AM   #8
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
There's no rule against naming these particular good players, is there?
Old 12-17-2008, 04:39 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Nope, you can size 7 bold italic their names for hall of fame!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-17-2008, 03:53 PM   #10
Ninja_Medic
Marlone Archer

In-Game Name: Ninja_Medic & Tomoshibi
Current Level: 8x on both. :P
Server: Apoline FTW!
Ninja_Medic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ninja_Medic
wow, it surprises me that there are ppl like that on this game

in my journies, either when i partied with someone and they had finished, they left, and never came back. -.-

and a figther who actually tanked?!

in the MD KQ"s on apoline atm, there is no such thing as a fighter tank

they are clanks

the fighters are kinda lazy too =X

Ninja_Medic- Level 8x Paladin
Closed Thread