Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 10:05 AM   #1
Antilox
Hero Slime

Antilox is on a distinguished road
Character deleted hell no!!!aint gonna hapend!

Damn when i heard of this first i was about lvl 13 and i was so happy i got a new sword ... but i was tired of playing the game for so long and i was gonna go to sleep then my buddy whispers me that all cherecters gonna be deleted if they arent lvl 20. I'm like hell no right away i ran and beat the crap out of boogy well like 10000 of them got the boogy dominator title it's been like 6 hours of play from 7:30 pm now and i take breaks to check forums and ask questions ones in a while get a drink of water and back to the game soo now it's 2:56 am where i am and it's a day later i am lvl 16 now my friends and I still didn't stop playing my eyes are red for some reason and i got a small headache it would have helped if fiesta site gave us info when they gonna be deleted.

Also i used alot of potions to get my lvl and not to die so i'm out fo money if annyone can give me some money to help me get my lvl up to 20 it would be nice my game name is Antilox i train at the island where the boogys and pirats are right now and i will pay u back !!!!!!.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:30 AM   #2
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
umm in cb1 i think they said you could keep you character name or something like that if it was lvl 20+ (cb 2 now) but when cb is over there's gonna be a wipe so you're going to lose your character anyways. you really shouldn't stay up that long playing a game even if it was possible to keep your character from being wiped =/. also if you've been grinding all this time you should have gotten enough drops to npc and that should be enough for stones, at least it usually was with me but i don't know what class you are.

go get some sleep.

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Old 08-09-2007, 11:11 AM   #3
NavMan
Tomb Fox

Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Navv
Current Level: 1000000000000
NavMan will become famous soon enoughNavMan will become famous soon enough
Do the Kingslime KQ and you could've gotten from 13 to 17 much quicker.

Old 08-09-2007, 11:12 AM   #4
Antilox
Hero Slime

Originally Posted by Destrus View Post
umm in cb1 i think they said you could keep you character name or something like that if it was lvl 20+ (cb 2 now) but when cb is over there's gonna be a wipe so you're going to lose your character anyways. you really shouldn't stay up that long playing a game even if it was possible to keep your character from being wiped =/. also if you've been grinding all this time you should have gotten enough drops to npc and that should be enough for stones, at least it usually was with me but i don't know what class you are.

go get some sleep.

yah i just dont wonna lose my weapons and all this time i waisted playing the game so some guy on the other side of the world pressed delete button and all my hard work would be gone.

wait one sec so it doesnt matter we still lose our character even if he is lvl 20 and all his stat and items and all we get to keep is the name ?

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 08-09-2007 at 11:43 AM..
Old 08-09-2007, 11:31 AM   #5
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
I don't think so, once Open Beta is implemented all characters will be wiped regardless of their level. So take a rest and don't worry about it, you've got months ahead of you to level, do it casually and don't let Fiesta absorb your life.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:48 AM   #6
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Please don't double post. I see you have discovered the edit button before, use it.

Also, I felt like I was running out of breath reading your post because you didn't have a single comma in the first paragraph! D: -gasps for breath- Haha, just kidding.

Anyway, it's probably going to be wiped anyway so don't bother staying up for so long to play on it. They will keep any level 20+ character names like others have said, but not the actual player. CB's are generally used for people to test out for bugs and stuff, so it's expected to be wiped. Why don't you just use this opportunity to learn more about the game so you won't stuff up at open beta instead? That's what I'm doing and how I'm seeing it to make myself feel a little better.. so I hope you won't get too depressed because of that too. =)
Old 08-09-2007, 01:41 PM   #7
tehfusion
Mara Pirates

In-Game Name: Ramesiel
Current Level: 55
tehfusion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to tehfusion Send a message via AIM to tehfusion Send a message via MSN to tehfusion Send a message via Yahoo to tehfusion Send a message via Skype™ to tehfusion
This post no longer exists.

Last edited by tehfusion; 01-15-2009 at 01:22 AM..
Old 08-09-2007, 01:48 PM   #8
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
That's so gonna suck for ppl like Fire, Andy and Uchiha xD

And all the others 40+
Old 08-09-2007, 03:11 PM   #9
Antilox
Hero Slime

ehh well ur right but i think i'm becoming a Hikikomori and all my friend also becing hikikomoris....anyways i'm just gonna go down watch some clockwork orange hehe and wait untill my Genius Pensketch 9x12 will arive.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:19 PM   #10
Ash
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Arbitres
Current Level: 16
Ash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ash Send a message via MSN to Ash
Yes, all you get is the name. Therefore, I'd suggest not losing sleep over the Closed Beta.
'He has gone, but his name will live on...in Open Beta'.
Closed Thread