Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 05:24 PM   #71
Sparkeh
Nothing here, move along.

Sparkeh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sparkeh

Hmmm my turn =D!!

Wings are coming out? are they ganna permnant or 30D?

-Thanks-

Bump~~~~~~ >:F
Old 02-17-2009, 04:05 AM   #72
Sir_Jacob
Honeying

In-Game Name: Sir_Jacob
Current Level: 7x
Server: Epith
Sir_Jacob is on a distinguished road
ok, here's my plethora of questions.

1. Why wont OS let you buy or sell SC items anymore, becaues they used to not have a problem with it when the gifting system came out, and when i tried to make a post in the forums the other day, a CSR like flipped out at me.

2. What is the ACTUAL going rate for sc to silver, cuz I've seen soo many things and I'd like to see what others have seen.

3. when they get to the point that your capped at lvl 120 (or w/e it is) what will happen? will it say congratz, you just wasted 2 years, go make an alt? or congratz on reaching the higherst lvl? I'm sure ppl in korea have already capped all the way.

4. which korea is this from, cuz obviously, there is n. korea and there is s. korea. I was talking to my friend who doesnt play and he was curious, so it made me curious.

5. I understand that they are pretty much translating everything from korean to english, but do you think they plan on making a "make it permantent" option, like you pay extra sc to get a permanent version of an item instead of the dumb 30 day thing for costumes? I can understand not permantently making xp cards or teva or extenders, but some of the other stuff, they could do.

6. what will happen to the GMs once everything is done, cuz hanging with GMs is part of the OS experience. I dont know about you, but everytime I see a GM i'm like, 'yo! its "insert GM's name here" *declares war* die GM!' and then I get my camera and film everyone ganging on one guy.

7. what is the difference between a GM, a CSR, and a GL, because they all seem to do the exact same thing, and I've seen them all in-game b4, (CSRJoker gave me junk, it was freaking awesome.)

phew, that was a lot, but there it is. hope I dont overload this post xD I'm still w8ing for virtual reality to come out for a truely amazing game, but fiesta come pretty close to being a good game. Imagine, Virtual Reality Fiesta O.o

When all else Fails, try try again, and if that still doesn't work....you got issues man.

http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4360&dateline=1234188  620

Epith-
Sir_Jacob 7x Fighter
EMSman 5x Cleric
Princess_Wolf 5x Mage (Sister's)
Gilgaeth 4x Archer
Old 02-17-2009, 04:22 AM   #73
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Sir_Jacob View Post
ok, here's my plethora of questions.

1. Why wont OS let you buy or sell SC items anymore, becaues they used to not have a problem with it when the gifting system came out, and when i tried to make a post in the forums the other day, a CSR like flipped out at me.

In-game economy goes Kaput.

2. What is the ACTUAL going rate for sc to silver, cuz I've seen soo many things and I'd like to see what others have seen.

Do you mean what price gold-sellers offer? Don't understand.

3. when they get to the point that your capped at lvl 120 (or w/e it is) what will happen? will it say congratz, you just wasted 2 years, go make an alt? or congratz on reaching the higherst lvl? I'm sure ppl in korea have already capped all the way.

Maybe nothing, maybe everything.

I'm not sure they're done in Korea yet, so we'll have to see. I'm hoping for something remotely similar to what KoL does though, that would be amazing.

4. which korea is this from, cuz obviously, there is n. korea and there is s. korea. I was talking to my friend who doesnt play and he was curious, so it made me curious.

South Korea.

5. I understand that they are pretty much translating everything from korean to english, but do you think they plan on making a "make it permantent" option, like you pay extra sc to get a permanent version of an item instead of the dumb 30 day thing for costumes? I can understand not permantently making xp cards or teva or extenders, but some of the other stuff, they could do.

Business model. I'm pretty sure they calculated somewhere that it would lead to less profit.

6. what will happen to the GMs once everything is done, cuz hanging with GMs is part of the OS experience. I dont know about you, but everytime I see a GM i'm like, 'yo! its "insert GM's name here" *declares war* die GM!' and then I get my camera and film everyone ganging on one guy.

There will always be a need for GMs, though I'm not sure what you mean by "once everything is done." End-cap/End-game/ End-Fiesta?

7. what is the difference between a GM, a CSR, and a GL, because they all seem to do the exact same thing, and I've seen them all in-game b4, (CSRJoker gave me junk, it was freaking awesome.)

GM- Officially hired and paid by Outspark. Has both in-game and forum powers.

CSR- Officially hired and paid by Outspark. Deals mostly with the technical and business side of things in contrast to GMs who deal with in-game order. May have in-game abilities.

GL- Player-volunteers with some in-game powers. Not as powerful as GM and not an actual job.

Last edited by Ivramire; 02-17-2009 at 04:24 AM..
Old 02-17-2009, 04:48 AM   #74
Sir_Jacob
Honeying

ok, let me rephrase the junk u didnt get.

2. When I've talked to ppl about buying sc items from in-game currency for their sc, I've heard many different exchange rates. For example: some have said that 1 sc = 1s. others that 1k sc = 400s. does anyone have a general idea as to what it is?

6. Ignore this question, I realized the answer now

NEW QUESTION! I'm just full of em today.

8. why is it that more bugs are created when they try to fix them? is it just poor programming on someone's part or is it just that fiesta is screwy.

9. I've heard the capp was like 129, or even 150, and now ppl are saying its 120. WHICH IS IT! @_@

10. what lvl is the cleric aoe supposed to be, because i was pwned by GL_Nei in a war the other day when he killed everyone with this weird white light move where he put his mace and shield together and made the motion of slamming it the ground. Next thing I know, I'm dead. Obviously, GL's are like, what, 100 or so? so any idea when this aoe is?

11. this is a silly one but, are there going to be more slimes? because the other basic monsters come back in different forms. lol sry for that one xD

12. How come they dont make up for archer's disability in skill # by adding to their speed by like 5% or something. It would make sense (but then again, fiesta doesnt need sense) so I dont see why not. EH, what do I know xD

13. I've heard that around lvl 100 there is another class change and I've seen pics of the other classes. I've also heard that you chose between two different things as a fighter, i.e. Gladiator and (err) Knight (I think) anyways, is it true that only knights will be allowed 1h and shields and 2hs while gladiators are stuck with axes? xD sounds like a bad idea to me.

14. *off topic* anyone else notice that now when u get immobilized (the vine thing) you cant use skills anymore? what's up with that?
That's all for now, I'll keep my brain juices flowing

When all else Fails, try try again, and if that still doesn't work....you got issues man.

http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4360&dateline=1234188  620

Epith-
Sir_Jacob 7x Fighter
EMSman 5x Cleric
Gilgaeth 4x Archer

Last edited by Sir_Jacob; 02-17-2009 at 04:57 AM..
Old 02-17-2009, 05:05 AM   #75
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Sir_Jacob View Post
ok, let me rephrase the junk u didnt get.

2. When I've talked to ppl about buying sc items from in-game currency for their sc, I've heard many different exchange rates. For example: some have said that 1 sc = 1s. others that 1k sc = 400s. does anyone have a general idea as to what it is?

Any price they want to set to make a profit. There's no body of law or regulating force to keep a set-price.

6. Ignore this question, I realized the answer now

NEW QUESTION! I'm just full of em today.

8. why is it that more bugs are created when they try to fix them? is it just poor programming on someone's part or is it just that fiesta is screwy.

I've always wondered about this. Remembering the BR incident, I wondered if they didn't beta their new patches themselves, because quite honestly, how do you miss the addition of a new map?

Then again, the way they say it works is that they request stuff from OnsOns, OnsOns sends patch, they apply. Could be anyone's fault.

9. I've heard the capp was like 129, or even 150, and now ppl are saying its 120. WHICH IS IT! @_@

Still in-progress I think, level-caps keep on going up though it's definitely higher than 120.

10. what lvl is the cleric aoe supposed to be, because i was pwned by GL_Nei in a war the other day when he killed everyone with this weird white light move where he put his mace and shield together and made the motion of slamming it the ground. Next thing I know, I'm dead. Obviously, GL's are like, what, 100 or so? so any idea when this aoe is?

Not sure if this is Holy Smite or not xD

That was an attack in JFiesta @ lvl 79 though unsure if it's an AoE or not.

11. this is a silly one but, are there going to be more slimes? because the other basic monsters come back in different forms. lol sry for that one xD

Returned Ghost Slime in KKP I think.

12. How come they dont make up for archer's disability in skill # by adding to their speed by like 5% or something. It would make sense (but then again, fiesta doesnt need sense) so I dont see why not. EH, what do I know xD

Different developers did slightly different things with their versions of Fiesta. This is OS's version, though to be fair, I've heard someone say that Archers pwn @ 80+

That's all for now, I'll keep my brain juices flowing
Old 02-17-2009, 05:14 AM   #76
Sir_Jacob
Honeying

Replies:

10. It was definately aoe, cuz i wasnt the only one to die, unless it had the cooltime the speed of....something really fast.

11. I know about returned ghost slime ivra >.< I mean like monsters for the general areas, like in some new map that isnt out yet.

NEW QUESTIONS YET AGAIN!

13. think the skin change coupon comes out this week with the cipher thing? I remember them saying something about that.

14. ok, this one's got me stumped. I got bored so i went to make an alt acc. I get on the fighter (MrPresident, in honor of president's day weekend) and I go to the smith to buy my gear and the armor that should be from lvl 12-18 is all for lvl 8 except the lvl 15 1h. WHAT IS WRONG HERE?! I am all confuzed, cuz I remember specifically having to run around in the diaper/skirt thing forever b4 I got to have pants on my main, so I want to know what's up.

15. ok, I heard a while ago that they were working on a U.K. fiesta. w/e happened to that? It was when I was in the hospital for surgery so it was like last june, but I want to know if they made it or not, because I have friends from the U.K. in our Fiesta xD

Epith-
Sir_Jacob 7x Fighter
EMSman 5x Cleric
Gilgaeth 4x Archer
Old 02-17-2009, 05:25 AM   #77
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

I think some of the Questions should be in Questions and Inquiries instead.

14. They reduced the armor level-requirements in a recent update.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:33 AM   #78
Sir_Jacob
Honeying

awww, ur tired of answering my questions? alright, I'll stop

Epith-
Sir_Jacob 7x Fighter
EMSman 5x Cleric
Gilgaeth 4x Archer
Old 02-17-2009, 12:22 PM   #79
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
^ lol

Great, we've got some really good answers this week!

Quote:
18/02/09

Is there going to be a mail system (this would be really awesome), if so, when.

We have talked about this before but it is currently not in our scope. I think it would be too much development time to get this implemented. Also consider costs and server load for a mail server of some sort integrated in the game. Our other alternative plans right now are implementing a system out-game. As you can see by visiting Outspark.com, we’ve made some improvements to our portal and profile section. This is just another step in what we’re doing by improving our services. Many wonder, what do we do while we wait for our developers to provide, well we work on what we DO have 100% control on, which is our site and services.

Is there going to be an auction house type of sale system, if so, when.

No plans yet but we have been looking into other alternatives which I cannot discuss at this time.

Helga Weapon has insane damages, will you guy lower the damage during the next cap raise to 105? It is just my imagination to see a fighter full end gear +9 lvl 90+ fighter withCookie, Extender, +9 Helga axe 4000 ~ 6000+...

Good question. I don’t have a definite answer right now but we have been reviewing this for some time. The cause for this is due to the original level of Helga weapons. If someone of you recall, the actual level for these weapons are higher. We altered the level of the weapon so players didn’t have to wait for so long to begin using them.

I want to state that our team does in fact recognize all of the game balance issues as we ARE gamers ourselves. Having these issues resolved is not as easy as saying, “hey there’s something wrong, fix it!”. As you may or may not know, any change made to balance will always have some chain effect to other areas of the game. Making changes to balance is something on-going and we will continue to work on the plans for balance changes.
Updated on my second post.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:40 PM   #80
Sir_Jacob
Honeying

by mailbox, does that mean sorta like the PMs in the forums or something, where you can leave a message for someone in-game? Sounds good.

Epith-
Sir_Jacob 7x Fighter
EMSman 5x Cleric
Gilgaeth 4x Archer
Closed Thread