Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 01:41 AM   #1
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
Worst KQ team you've been with

Discuss and take your rage out here about the WORST KQ you've been with.

I just got in one where all fighters are fighting marlone facing him, instead of 1 main tank infront of marlone and rest behind marlone. And the fighters all died at the same time!! and spammed "REZ PLEASE!!". After few minutes, we are half way done with Marlone, and this cleric went and pulled Mara, causing all team to be wiped out, then the cleric blamed me for pulling marlone first, he said "Don't you know the rule? you always pull mara first, then marlone. MARA FIRST! THEN MARLONE!" Then he suicided and went back to town.

Thanks Loveless!
Old 11-16-2007, 01:58 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i'm sure i've seen a thread like this somewhere else before.. but anyway...

there's never any rule about which to pull 1st... and why does it matter anyway?? and it doesnt give him the right to go pull the other one just coz he thought it should be first...

Of all the Mara KQ i've been... we've almost always done marlone THEN mara.. but i think that's just the way they're positioned...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-16-2007, 02:09 AM   #3
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Afew days ago, I was in a Mini dragon KQ. There were only 2 damage dealers, and you need more than that, or else the group is NOT passing the KQ. We didn't even kill the king wear bear. Thats the first boss you come to. That was pretty sad since Lithon solo'd him..

wear bear > goldhill boss > Robo > goblin king > dragon
Old 11-16-2007, 02:50 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
i'm sure i've seen a thread like this somewhere else before.. but anyway...

there's never any rule about which to pull 1st... and why does it matter anyway?? and it doesnt give him the right to go pull the other one just coz he thought it should be first...

Of all the Mara KQ i've been... we've almost always done marlone THEN mara.. but i think that's just the way they're positioned...
I reckon! I get screamed at on my archer.. "PULL MARLONE! PULL MARLONE!!" I'm like wth the marlone is on the other side of the boat while the mara is right HERE...

I used to think being the puller is awesome, but I don't anymore. I hate pulling, I really suck at it, LOL!

What I really don't get is when we have like half an hour left, and just say there are fake ones in the way, why can't we kill a fake one to get it out of the way? Or if someone accidentally lured a fake one, why can't we just kill it? It usually takes about 3-5 minutes to kill a boss, and when we have like 25 minutes left of the game to go, why can't we just kill the damn thing?! We get exp too!

I really really don't understand why people have to go through all the trouble to pull the fake one away to the other side of the boat. It involves sacrificing a life, and that fake thing still roams around and if anyone stands a bit too close they'll lure it again. - Sigh -
Old 11-16-2007, 02:50 AM   #5
FlameGirl
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: FlameGirl
Current Level: 6X
Server: Apoline
FlameGirl has a spectacular aura aboutFlameGirl has a spectacular aura about
@ viasta: lol, that KQ sounds like everyone are suicidal crack addicts.

Robo Kq's arent that cool when you're almost about to kill robo and the runner runs through the middle with a train... cant count how many times thats happened, maybe its the same person trying to sabboutage anyones chances of finishing the quest.

Appoline
FlameGirl lvl 6X [Cleric]
Old 11-16-2007, 02:54 AM   #6
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Robo was never fun for me mainly cuz I was a weak mage who couldn't take hits D: I always ended up with a train behind me.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:12 AM   #7
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
Sometimes there'll be this really RUDE AND ARROGANT tanker that keeps shouting: I'M TANKER. ALL HEAL ME!!! RUSH RUSH RUSH and dies.
>.>

There was once a Gold hill KQ. Somehow, this guy in my party got all the keys. 3 TIMES IN A ROW. O____O ( party was on sequencial too )

He kept opening the doors before time and before everyone is ready. =_=
Whenever people tell him that they're "ready" ( those fakers trying to rush ), he'll listen to the wrong peeps and eventually, got aggroed by marlone. We took a long time killing marlone as tanker wasn't rdy and stuff. ( IT WAS CHAOS ) In the end, we couldn't complete KQ in time cause the stupid guy opened door before tanker was rdy at the gold hill boss and we failed KQ.

ZOMG. I REALLY FEEL LIKE PUNCHING THAT GUY THEN. AND HE WAS IN MY PARTY. =________________________=
Old 11-16-2007, 03:13 AM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i really wanna hear someone's reason behind why Marlone before Mara..!

we only lured fake marlone away once coz we only had about 2/3 of the team left...and in the same KQ... dad jumped into my room and goes "turn off your comp i'm fixing the lights" and i was with ppl pulling the 1st boss... some of them was like 'pull a fake i need it for quest' (remember we only had 2/3 ppl) and i was like.. i gtg in 10 mins.. please pull a real one

they ignored me (as i would expect in mara) and they went to pull a fake...

i was like.. meh~ but i didnt wanna leave! so i end up staying for another 15 mins.. got nagged by parents.. and got an empty gift box.... so not worth it!!

EDIT: just saw Zucchini's post.. NEVER EVER put seq allocation in GH...!!!!! that's how i lost once... coz stupid AFK/leecher had the bloody key!!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-16-2007, 03:16 AM   #9
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
I reckon! I get screamed at on my archer.. "PULL MARLONE! PULL MARLONE!!" I'm like wth the marlone is on the other side of the boat while the mara is right HERE...

I used to think being the puller is awesome, but I don't anymore. I hate pulling, I really suck at it, LOL!

What I really don't get is when we have like half an hour left, and just say there are fake ones in the way, why can't we kill a fake one to get it out of the way? Or if someone accidentally lured a fake one, why can't we just kill it? It usually takes about 3-5 minutes to kill a boss, and when we have like 25 minutes left of the game to go, why can't we just kill the damn thing?! We get exp too!

I really really don't understand why people have to go through all the trouble to pull the fake one away to the other side of the boat. It involves sacrificing a life, and that fake thing still roams around and if anyone stands a bit too close they'll lure it again. - Sigh -
people are really paranoid about the mara kq. they don't like taking chances with fakes but that's the reason why i started taking over luring for the tanks and made sure it got all teh way to the wall of the other side so we could get the real one. as for pulling them just pull whichever's closer, don't worry about what they want. if you're lucky the farther one will get closer while you're killing the otehr one, if not then you'll just have to pull a fake.

@Hessah: you didn't have enough time to run around and try to get anotehr one? i don't know about the last gate but i think the other ones have multiple keys.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:31 AM   #10
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
O____O
Like i said, the stupid guy was rushing and not AFK. He opened the gate before we wanted him to. zz

Alot of parties set to seq in the gold hill cause they want the rubies/ores/topaz without acually mining it themselves. which is bloody retarded. =_=

Last edited by Zucchini; 11-16-2007 at 06:06 AM..
Closed Thread