Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 02:51 AM   #1
aesthetic
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Dream
aesthetic is on a distinguished road
Silver ores?

What are they for? How much do they sell for? My friend told me you can make money really easily with a lot of Silver Ores, but I was on curious on what people need'em for.

[Dream] - [Teva] - [3x]
Reached lv30 on 9.11 o.o
Old 09-01-2007, 03:18 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Maybe they're needed higher tier enhancement stones? Not sure, just guessing...
Old 09-06-2007, 03:24 PM   #3
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
They are used for the Tier 2 stones in the alchemy production. They are used to make the next level up of Lix, I think. Could be wrong on the stone, but I am positive on the Tier 2 stones. However, it is Silver Ore (Low Quality). Haven't made it far enough in production to know the exact use of Silver Ore. They can also be made using Material Composition by using Copper Ore (High Quality).

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 09-06-2007, 10:19 PM   #4
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
No clue on the price, but you will need silver ore later for some quests.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:04 PM   #5
tehfusion
Mara Pirates

In-Game Name: Ramesiel
Current Level: 55
tehfusion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to tehfusion Send a message via AIM to tehfusion Send a message via MSN to tehfusion Send a message via Yahoo to tehfusion Send a message via Skype™ to tehfusion
Originally Posted by Southern-Majesty View Post
They are used for the Tier 2 stones in the alchemy production. They are used to make the next level up of Lix, I think. Could be wrong on the stone, but I am positive on the Tier 2 stones. However, it is Silver Ore (Low Quality).
Are you positive? Perhaps they've changed it in OB, but I'm pretty sure in CB2 tier 2 lixes used high quality copper ore, and tier 2 xirs used rubies.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:35 AM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by tehfusion View Post
Are you positive? Perhaps they've changed it in OB, but I'm pretty sure in CB2 tier 2 lixes used high quality copper ore, and tier 2 xirs used rubies.
Yep. Just checked. To make Tier 2 Xir it takes: 3 tier2 Lix, 1 siler Ore (Low quality), and 1 topaz.

So, I was wrong on the actual stone, but it is for tier2 stone production.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread