Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 10:39 AM   #1
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Portal

this game is PWNSOME
I just completed the PS3 version. But its way too short
Old 01-07-2008, 10:40 AM   #2
A_Forever
:w

We got the oragne box for xbox 360 and portal is one of the games on there. Sec is the only one who beat it in our family. I quit>>
Old 01-07-2008, 10:44 AM   #3
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by A_Forever View Post
We got the oragne box for xbox 360 and portal is one of the games on there. Sec is the only one who beat it in our family. I quit>>
Lol, I had to use a walkthrough for the last 2 levels (way too hard in some parts)
If you want tell me which bit you are stuck on and ill tell ya what to do
Old 01-07-2008, 10:45 AM   #4
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Ah, yes I do love this game. It was awesome, especially the ending song.

->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 01-07-2008, 11:50 AM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by secbro17 View Post
Ah, yes I do love this game. It was awesome, especially the ending song.

Portal Ending Song
LOL! I haven't played the game, but I've heard of the song from another thread in MoS ages ago and I still liked it, haha! I read about the game so I kinda get the song, although I'm sure it's even better if I play it. xD
Old 01-07-2008, 11:55 AM   #6
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
LOL! I haven't played the game, but I've heard of the song from another thread in MoS ages ago and I still liked it, haha! I read about the game so I kinda get the song, although I'm sure it's even better if I play it. xD
GET IT

Seriously its awsome shooting portals everywhere
Old 01-07-2008, 03:13 PM   #7
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Wooo! Portal. I loved Portal and I'm proud to say I beat it with no help and no walkthroughs. I thought it was pretty challenging, but not difficult to the point of irritation. I've already sung it's praises once on here, I think that's the thread Blaah was referencing.

GlaDOS (the computer voice talking to you throughout the game) is the best video game character in years. It was all a perfect blend of humor, puzzles and action, but the humor is what made the game great for me and that was all GlaDOS. Her ending song is priceless.

It's a shame it was so short, but it was a nice surprise. I mostly just wanted to play Episode 2, (which I still haven't done) and I was totally taken by surprise with Portal's unique awesomeness. Seriously, Valve needs to just drop whatever else they're doing, even Episode 3, and focus on a full on sequel to Portal.

P.S. The cake is a lie...

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 01-07-2008, 03:39 PM   #8
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
Wooo! Portal. I loved Portal and I'm proud to say I beat it with no help and no walkthroughs. I thought it was pretty challenging, but not difficult to the point of irritation. I've already sung it's praises once on here, I think that's the thread Blaah was referencing.

GlaDOS (the computer voice talking to you throughout the game) is the best video game character in years. It was all a perfect blend of humor, puzzles and action, but the humor is what made the game great for me and that was all GlaDOS. Her ending song is priceless.

It's a shame it was so short, but it was a nice surprise. I mostly just wanted to play Episode 2, (which I still haven't done) and I was totally taken by surprise with Portal's unique awesomeness. Seriously, Valve needs to just drop whatever else they're doing, even Episode 3, and focus on a full on sequel to Portal.

P.S. The cake is a lie...
I think This was so short because it was a test. To see how people liked it. I want them to make a prequal, A sequal were GLaDOS comes back and maybe a remake of this one
Closed Thread