Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-21-2013, 03:54 PM   #21
Lirange
Bad Kid

Have you guys been watching Book 2? I like it a lot! Especially Tenzen's family dynamic.
Old 09-21-2013, 09:49 PM   #22
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Didn't realize it started up again. I'll check it out.

Last edited by Ralath; 09-22-2013 at 03:23 AM..
Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:45 PM   #23
Lirange
Bad Kid

Maybe you won't think book 2 is "mediocre"
Old 09-22-2013, 03:24 AM   #24
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Maybe.

Depends on how much they decide to improve I guess.

Old 09-30-2013, 12:57 AM   #25
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

I watched the first four episodes. They were fine. I'm glad they got rid of the pro-bending, which had to be one of the most useless story ideas last season. I'm glad they're exploring different places now and I really like the Tenzin storyline with his brother and sister and the rest of his family, and the return to the spiritual side of Avatar.

We'll seeeeeeeeeeee how the rest of the season turns out.

Old 09-30-2013, 02:02 AM   #26
Lirange
Bad Kid

Glad we both think it's amazing.
Old 10-07-2013, 03:43 AM   #27
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

ugh. this week's episode.

WHY IS LEGEND OF KORRA SO ANGSTY!?!?

Seriosly. Mako and Korra's relationship story is one of the worst parts of the show and does nothing but drag it down.

I guess the part I'm most disappointed about LoK, is that it's missing all the story and mythology that Last Airbender had. Last Airbender was rooted in all the stories and cultures of Asian history and mythology and the Last Airbender world was so deep and complex. LoK doesn't use any of that anymore. I actually thought the last episode where they went into the story of the southern lights was interesting and a step in the right direction. But then this episode, they just had some random spirit monster come out of nowhere... It's really a shame.

Old 10-07-2013, 08:46 PM   #28
Lirange
Bad Kid

IT'S STILL DEVELOPING IT'S PLOT. You just gotta wait. AND WE SEE ZUKO NEXT WEEK!!!!
Old 10-08-2013, 02:50 AM   #29
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

I dunno.. If you compare first season of Last Airbender with the first season of Legend of Korra, Last Airbender is so much stronger.

Old 10-19-2013, 01:04 AM   #30
Lirange
Bad Kid

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post

I guess the part I'm most disappointed about LoK, is that it's missing all the story and mythology that Last Airbender had. Last Airbender was rooted in all the stories and cultures of Asian history and mythology and the Last Airbender world was so deep and complex. LoK doesn't use any of that anymore. I actually thought the last episode where they went into the story of the southern lights was interesting and a step in the right direction. But then this episode, they just had some random spirit monster come out of nowhere... It's really a shame.
I think you'll like the newest episode then.