Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 01:49 AM   #1
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
Server: Teva
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
King Quest - The Obnoxious breed of clerics

Well, its certainly no surprise as a lower level, and its becomming more and more frequent that you can expect to be without a party or without a cleric in the King Kong Phino.

However, I just recently got out of a Phino King Quest with two clerics.

Although I'd like to make their names known I've deemed it wiser to leave their identities unknown.

Now, the king kong phino had 15 participants. 3 full parties could potentially be created. However, both the clerics were in the same party. Now this aggrivated me. 10 people were left without a cleric.

Now I know its not possible for 3 full parties, and I was willing to accept the fact that I wouldn't be partied. But, you would assume that at the very least they would split up and at least cover a total of 10 people instead of 5 people.

After a polite request - that went ignored, I'll admit I handled the situation in an dissatisfactory manner. I could've killed the King Kong Phinoflie - which I brought to the brink of death. After requests from two decent individuals who were also without clerics, I ceased.

Now I know not all clerics are like this. There are many good ones out there. But I just cant help wondering whats going through their heads.

Thats pretty much the end of the rant, your thoughts?
Old 04-17-2008, 01:55 AM   #2
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
They are noobs and only think of themselves, they just want to win by themselves, total..noobs

Thanks Loveless!
Old 04-17-2008, 03:00 AM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Ick, you've brought up a very bad memory.

It was a Gold Hill KQ. And there was a Cleric couple there... who didn't even party anyone else and kept to the two of them. There was probably one other Cleric who wasn't exactly the most competent but better than the two said couple. Thinking about them irritates me even now.

I happen to be in a party without a Cleric... but my party was doing pretty good anyway despite that. THEN the dumb Cleric girl comes running towards us with a huge train that I could've handled easily IF that girl stayed and healed me. But of course she doesn't and runs back the way she came. Later when I asked her why she'd train my whole group... she tells me how she was running for her life. Right, so then you dump it on us instead huh? Grr... So many Clerics these days... a whole new breed of incompetent players picking this class.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:17 PM   #4
Kaidela
Bored Fox

In-Game Name: Aleese | Victoire | Kaidela | Rilynn
Current Level: 87 | 70 | 60 | 35
Kaidela has a spectacular aura aboutKaidela has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kaidela Send a message via MSN to Kaidela
It's sad that that kind of thing happens in KKP, too. Slime, Mara, GH, even Robo I can understand, but... ouch. xP
Old 04-17-2008, 05:23 PM   #5
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
That's what happens when everyone thinks there's an OP class :/

Everyone new takes that Job and stuff it up for everyone, unless they
purposefully try to do better.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:05 PM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
-jotting down do's and dont's, since I will be leveling my cleric starting in 2 weeks.
But, yeah - she is already a level 30 and the only time I have refused to heal is when they are being an ass to me. Do not yell at me, I am doing the best I can do!!!! It is hard when you have mages and archers in your party in Gold Hill who think they can tank WHEN we have sufficient tanks.

I is dreading Robo on this little girl.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 04-17-2008, 07:10 PM   #7
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
*palmface* People. Sheesh. The only time I ever refused to heal somebody in a KQ was when I went in honeying, and the highest fighter there kept pulling like....far too many mobs, and blamed me for his death (I can only heal so fast) and then got pissed at the clerics for being there (three of us) so two of us boycotted healing him :3

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 04-17-2008, 09:16 PM   #8
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Yeh, well people like that obviously do NOT deserve the heal. :P And Clerics who aren't even trying to heal me through my pots/stones do not deserve my taunts (especially if it's a Cleric in my party). XD
Old 04-17-2008, 10:12 PM   #9
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: College
Current Level: College
Server: College
Flowersss will become famous soon enough
if your going to win...do it with..........class and respect?
Old 04-17-2008, 10:35 PM   #10
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
As the old clerics retire, the new ones replace them.

Many of the experienced clerics have found clerics to be boring, and have moved on to different characters or quit altogether. Myself included. After all, everyone thinks is that a cleric is only supposed to sit and heal. How tedious. As a result, the new breed of clerics hits mobs and doesn't heal.
Closed Thread