Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 12:27 PM   #1
Warrior Lucca
Slime

Warrior Lucca is on a distinguished road
[Apoline]Elrue [1]

Well, I'm new to this game. I've read some guides about it and, from what I've seen, Stone producing is a great way to make money. I've chosen it and made a couple Elrues [1]. But I've seen people selling them for prices that range from 30 to 100 copper, so I've here come to ask for how much should I sell them so that it is not too pricey but gets me some profit. Also, since I'm already opening a thread and all, if I should need to, for how much should I buy the Old Spirit/Soul/Gem Dusts?

Thank you.

Last edited by Warrior Lucca; 01-23-2008 at 12:41 PM.. Reason: Corrections :P
Old 01-27-2008, 04:39 AM   #2
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
The easy one first:

I think you would be able to buy the most Old Dust in the least amount of time if you price it at 6c. It vends to the NPCs at 4c so a lot of people sell at 6c. But it kind of depends on the people selling around you. Obviously, no one is going to sell to you if the guy next to you is buying for 15c.

The last time I sold Elrues, I priced them at 65c. But that was a while ago and I dun think I would price them that low again because it seems like people have been able to sell them for higher. I would price them high (say 120c) and see if anybody buys and just go down from there.

That would take a while but... meh, if you've got the time. Otherwise, price it lower if you want to sell them fast.
Old 01-29-2008, 01:44 PM   #3
Warrior Lucca
Slime

Warrior Lucca is on a distinguished road
Thank you!
I'll try that.
Old 01-30-2008, 02:19 AM   #4
Ethelinde
Skeleton Archer

In-Game Name: ???
Current Level: 105
Server: A Server With Slimes In It
Ethelinde is on a distinguished road
Stone production is not the best way to make money these days lol. For me Elrue[1]s are garbage that I simply dump to NPCs or to players for as low as 15 coppers a piece. Profit doesn't really turn up until you hit tier 2 productions and even by then it's still very low. You might be able to sell Elrue[1]s for 100+c each but most likely it'll take you more than a few days (unless idiots or uber rich players run by and decides 100c is nothing), and even under that condition you could only vendor at most 50 stones without cashshop advantages. I'd create a character making elrues just to dispose of the dusts I collect, but for profit scroll production is imo the best (you can sell 250 tier 2/3 scrolls at the same price of elrue 2s, given the same amount of vendor time scrolls win by far in terms of profits even when you price it lower). P.s. don't count on the FiestaWiki, some informations are valid but a large percentage are outdated.
Closed Thread