Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 03:32 PM   #21
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of

I'm the guy with 256kb internet, don't blame me xD

Anyway, some of the best people quit either directly or in-directly because of the event. Lots of friends too.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:42 PM   #22
MaxOff
Zombie

MaxOff will become famous soon enoughMaxOff will become famous soon enough
why should they quit because of that?
Old 06-14-2008, 03:45 PM   #23
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
It created a lot of retarded dramas. I swear, I've never seen a community that is as dramatic, complains, or does as much bitching about others as frequently as Fiesta's does.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:50 PM   #24
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Indeed.

What used to be a laid-back, fun and cooperative community was torn by the mad dash to cap of a few people. The really fun people, the real personalities who stayed around to interact were ditched by friends who went off to grind.

Bad feeling over restricted grinding areas, never-before seen vindictive GWs (at least among the big guilds) scamming and plain idiocy.
Old 06-14-2008, 04:41 PM   #25
MaxOff
Zombie

MaxOff will become famous soon enoughMaxOff will become famous soon enough
that sounds like the event wasnt the source but a catalyzer. Imho the real reason was a large base of 59er who all wanted to lvl, and the grinding grounds for that lv couldnt take them at all.

So what happened was a fight over the ground u were grinding on. Of course before the cap lift, people just grinded until 59 was reached without any problem, because it happened over time.

So if u want to blame Outspark for something then for lifting the cap much too late.

Thats the reason i stay on 71, and do not try to cap. When the cap gets lifted i can peacefully grind my way up.
Old 06-14-2008, 05:02 PM   #26
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Not really blaming Outspark for the event, people do what they do and there's nothing that can change that.

The event though was the beggining of the end, melodramatic as that may sound. If there wasn't the event, I really think that the game would have been a whole lot better for it.
Old 06-14-2008, 05:45 PM   #27
Villi
Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Elementary/TheBunny
Current Level: 6x/5x
Server: Apoline
Villi is on a distinguished road
i'm too lazy to read the posts...but the 'hard' part is that till now it has been easy enought for small kids, now it'll be the real game

i know i'm smart ^^

Born this way, Die this way!
xXx

Old 06-14-2008, 06:44 PM   #28
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Their definition of easy meant grinding out 18 million experience at level 78 for level 79? That is 18 hours worth of work amusing the game, rather than the game being amusing.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:12 PM   #29
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

wait, it's only 18 mil o__o?

I thought I remembered it being somewhere around the 27 mark.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:44 PM   #30
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
wait, it's only 18 mil o__o?

I thought I remembered it being somewhere around the 27 mark.
21. 3 million reduced based on quests.
Closed Thread