Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 06:52 PM   #11
A_Forever
:w

I've heard about all of this before o:

Brothers told me when I was like.. 6. xD
Old 02-08-2009, 07:17 PM   #12
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
flowers, you're dead to me D:<

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Old 02-08-2009, 08:05 PM   #13
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
Server: Teva
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
I was really gonna ask why The Little Mermaid was sued... Then I found out...

Flowersss, why did you choose the video that scares you at the end?

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 02-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #14
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

In-Game Name: College
Current Level: College
Server: College
Flowersss will become famous soon enough
Wow, I seriously didnt mean to choose the video that scared you ROFLL. I never watched it all the way through....I just stopped it at the end of that gltiched part LOL WOW. I'm so fail. I'll change it!

Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
I remember hearing that a few years ago. It does sort of sound like that. The script and subtitles say he's saying something like, "Good kitty. Take off and go." It doesn't really sound quite right though. It's sorta garbled like two different voices overlapping. Maybe an editing mistake.

I heard that Lion King sex star thing might have been done by the special effects team and it's meant to spell out "SFX", but I dunno. The Little Mermaid cover they say, was just an accidental coincidence and that the artist didn't realize it. That's hard to believe for me though. I mean how can you draw that with your own hand and never have it cross your mind that it might look a bit like a...

There are lots of Disney rumors flying around. Snopes has looked into most of them. I love the one about the lemmings. I guess PETA wasn't around back then.
YEAH! I heard that it was suppose to be SFX, but it turned out to be something else, they werent meaning it to be.

Originally Posted by iDerrick View Post
Reminds me of Nintendo's "U R MR GAY"

http://www.megatonnews.com/2007/09/1...xy-u-r-mr-gay/

Notice the rocket and the black hole haha.
ROFL, wow. Ridiculious.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:31 PM   #15
koager
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Krashaken
Current Level: Squishy Kitty wizMage
Server: Epith
koager is on a distinguished road
people have said that the lion king wasnt "sex" but "sfx" for special effects
the alladin thing is actually false according to snopes
Originally Posted by snopes.com
Disney claims that the script calls for Aladdin to say, "C'mon . . . good kitty. Take off and go," while the closed captioning has him uttering, "Good kitty. Take off." However, neither one of these phrases seems to match what is heard on the soundtrack. A close listening to the audio track reveals Aladdin speaking the words "C'mon . . .good kitty," and just as Aladdin says the word "kitty," a second voice begins to whisper, "Pssst . . . take off your clo. . ." Who this second voice is, and exactly what he says, is a mystery.Whatever is being said, to the casual listener the resulting phrase can certainly sound like the "Good teenagers, take off your clothes," although the phrase is clearly the combination of two different voices speaking in two different tones. Once people have been told what they're "supposed" to be hearing, however, they find it difficult to maintain objectivity and therefore swear that Aladdin couldn't possibly be saying anything
its an interesting sites with all the explanations of true/false/unconfirmed

edit: lol is late. pritcher already posted this

Last edited by koager; 02-08-2009 at 08:35 PM..
Old 02-08-2009, 08:49 PM   #16
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I didn't know what the little mermaid cover looked like, so I googled it up. Found this too:
Quote:
However, there is something to this whole Little Mermaid thing, I do think. My niece had a big plastic Little Mermaid model city. You put it together and had all the characters to place on it and do some role playing. It sat on the floor after being unwrapped, shiny and detailed. It was pretty cool, very colorful with a lot to do. And you know what was right in the middle of the thing? That thing. And it was so graphically, obviously a large, thick, bulb-ended, 10 inch tall ...uh...you know.... that was all sat and looked at at and just shook our heads.
Apparently they had a model of that city LOL.

These are the things I'd never notice.. xD "good teenagers take off your clothes"? Where did THAT come from LOL.

{ enraya ! }
Old 02-08-2009, 08:53 PM   #17
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

In-Game Name: College
Current Level: College
Server: College
Flowersss will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
I didn't know what the little mermaid cover looked like, so I googled it up. Found this too:

Apparently they had a model of that city LOL.

These are the things I'd never notice.. xD "good teenagers take off your clothes"? Where did THAT come from LOL.
ROFLLLL @ that quote. Do they really think that's kid friendly? I mean really!
Old 02-08-2009, 09:38 PM   #18
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I wouldn't have noticed something like that in a movie poster, but a model.. eh xD Kind of too obvious LOL.

{ enraya ! }
Old 02-09-2009, 03:10 AM   #19
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
I'm guessing that when they put voices on Alladin, during the recording of them either some actor thought it would be funny to say "....take off your clothes...", or someone brought their kid who's mind was in the gutter and he jumped in and said it..

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:14 AM   #20
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
I HATE THAT LAST PART
-_-
lol well theres also a lion king one where the words say sex
YouTube - Lion King - Disney Subliminal Messages
but i think its just a coincidence
Hmm i seem to see "happy" before the "sex/sfx" come up as well!

it really depends on how u squint your eyes LOL!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread