Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 03:40 PM   #1
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: College
Current Level: College
Server: College
Flowersss will become famous soon enough
Did Disney REALLY mean to do this?

I'm not sure if it's been posted already....but.

In my opinon, I really think it was just a coincidence, and something that was blown way out of portortion. I mean really...? "Good teenagers take off your clothes?" LOL.

The Little Mermaid thing on the other hand, well....I'm not too sure about that. But they were saying that these things are occuring because Disney wanted too appeal to the 'adult' audience too. I just think it's rediculious.

Last edited by Flowersss; 02-08-2009 at 08:31 PM..
Old 02-08-2009, 03:42 PM   #2
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
AAAAKKKK!!!! Turned up my volume.. -_-

LOL I nvr realized that XD
Old 02-08-2009, 04:04 PM   #3
Lirange
Bad Kid

I HATE THAT LAST PART
-_-
lol well theres also a lion king one where the words say sex
but i think its just a coincidence
Old 02-08-2009, 04:14 PM   #4
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

Woah I've never seen that one before o: I'm wondering....was that intentional? LOL
Old 02-08-2009, 04:15 PM   #5
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Gah I hate that stuff >_< and I wouldn't be surprised if Disney did that. There's subliminal messages in a lot of stuff.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:18 PM   #6
Fighterboy
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Fighterboy
Current Level: 80-89
Server: Teva
Fighterboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!I exited internet as fast as possible and ran!Scared the crapp outa me.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:22 PM   #7
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

I know, the same thing happend with 'The Little Mermaid' video tape cover. They got sued for putting 'inappriopiate images' on the cover.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:28 PM   #8
Warning_Shot
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Warning_Shot / _Ike_
Current Level: 3x / 2x
Server: Teva
Warning_Shot has a spectacular aura aboutWarning_Shot has a spectacular aura aboutWarning_Shot has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Warning_Shot
Disney is a web of subliminal messages and propaganda. If you want a good laugh, go on youtube and search for their WW2 stuff. The three little pigs was never the same once Hitler got involved.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:30 PM   #9
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
I remember hearing that a few years ago. It does sort of sound like that. The script and subtitles say he's saying something like, "Good kitty. Take off and go." It doesn't really sound quite right though. It's sorta garbled like two different voices overlapping. Maybe an editing mistake.

I heard that Lion King sex star thing might have been done by the special effects team and it's meant to spell out "SFX", but I dunno. The Little Mermaid cover they say, was just an accidental coincidence and that the artist didn't realize it. That's hard to believe for me though. I mean how can you draw that with your own hand and never have it cross your mind that it might look a bit like a...

There are lots of Disney rumors flying around. Snopes has looked into most of them. I love the one about the lemmings. I guess PETA wasn't around back then.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 02-08-2009, 06:34 PM   #10
iDerrick
Symphony

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Reminds me of Nintendo's "U R MR GAY"

http://www.megatonnews.com/2007/09/1...xy-u-r-mr-gay/

Notice the rocket and the black hole haha.
Closed Thread