Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 06:59 AM   #11
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath

Also, if it were me in a party with just a fighter and a cleric and it was clear the cleric wasn't healing me, I wouldn't hesitate to use Nature's Protection. A lot of times, I can't even lose the mobs after I use NP because AoE Mist draws so much aggro. But I find that a lot of clerics are better at healing themselves than healing other people.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:00 AM   #12
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
"omg wats going on people in my party kept dying"...
Blaaaaaaaahs?
Old 07-30-2008, 07:03 AM   #13
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I think it really was mainly the cleric's fault. The tank was really concentrating and didn't slack, but he was using a non-enhanced sword so I guess it was hard to keep aggro sometimes.

And there are good clerics too XD I've been in a party where it was me, an archer, and two other mages with a cleric. We got rid of the entire room and was running around for more. I didn't use a lot of stones or pots either (but then again, I wasn't tank LOL. Our tank was a kick-ass mage running around with 3.5k HP at 5x @_@)

But it was just really annoying to know that there ARE good clerics and there are clerics who slack off - AND have the breath to complain about other people.

EDIT

@ Ralath
Most of the tanks I've partied with are quick to notice that my HP is rapidly bouncing and try to save me before I kiss the ground XD I rarely use NP on my archer.

{ enraya ! }
Old 07-30-2008, 07:04 AM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
Blaaaaaaaahs?
nah if she dies its her own fault XD jkjk

i failed to keep my fighter friends alive properly for a little while... this was lvl 5x Dungeon i think... i think we got a bit brave and aggroed 1 too many mobs...

since then he's learnt to pot himself, and i've learnt to concentrate on healing

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-30-2008, 07:16 AM   #15
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Maybe I should go make a Cleric. I haven't played one since... CB. o__O Then again I'd be a crappy Cleric knowing that I'd be bored out of my mind standing back and healing. :P And you know what I kept thinking Hessah was Hyper because of that avatar.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:37 AM   #16
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
OMG Enraya!!! <3

And that sucks... I simply leave parties when both the cleric and tank dun do their jobs... And to think I'm stingy with my stones XD

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Old 07-30-2008, 12:01 PM   #17
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Maybe I should go make a Cleric. I haven't played one since... CB. o__O Then again I'd be a crappy Cleric knowing that I'd be bored out of my mind standing back and healing. :P And you know what I kept thinking Hessah was Hyper because of that avatar.
Esen was saying the samething... I didnt think that look hyper...

You should play one! I think its beneficial in class debates..

I use to be like "OMG why cant fighters tank properly" then i realise they have a billion different skills to use....

mage... its hard to select target...

Archers... well its a laid-back class until maybe 51+ XD i'm not sure...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-30-2008, 12:04 PM   #18
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Make one in Teva like Balathnub. 8D

I also had so much trouble clicking as well, not just mages... I couldn't click on the tanker who was really close to the dragon cos he wasn't in my party. What do you guys click on to get them? Is there a "definite" spot you can click to get them? Like the name or something? I always try but it doesn't seem to workk. Dx
Old 07-30-2008, 12:11 PM   #19
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

hmm not really... i hate that too... i think i always had to walk to the side.. or wait till MD flies up... kekeke

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread