Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 05:43 PM   #11
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation

Lol @ silent. Yeah, I know it is all part of the game. And I have had stores set up beside me before that set their prices lower than me and all though it is like, , I take it as it comes. But, this person was clearly “stalking” my store to outbid me. We went back and forth - back and forth. It reminded me of the time I was setting up a buying shop and the same person (for WEEKS), would come set up beside me and set their buying prices just a little bit more than me. I would even move my store to a different location and they would actually follow me. I started taking screenshots to report him, because Dakkon told me that is was harassing another player but I needed proof. But, I guess they ran out of money or time or patience, because I only managed to get 2 screenshots in two different locations before they stopped. So, since they left me alone, I did not bother reporting them.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 10-21-2008, 07:29 PM   #12
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Silent Wizard View Post
There is no word for it in English but the Italians have a word for it. "legnappe", which means "getting more than you expected when you purchase something".
We Cajuns and Creoles stole "lagniappe" from the Spanish fair and square. We rent it out to the Italians.

Spirit, are you using one of your Spirit characters to vend? You might want to use an anonymous alt in case it's some dillweed from FF or the officials.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:42 PM   #13
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Yeah, I use Wind because she has the premium houses from Remi’s on her. After they run out though, I might try that.

The buying incident, I knew who it was and they are infamous on the officials for….. well, let’s just say they try to control the market. I had words with them on a buying thread on the officials, next thing I know my buying shop is literally being stalked all over Elderine. I would watch them set up, immediately pop out of my shop and move and within 5 minutes, their shop was set back up beside me in the new location. That was what qualified it for harassment.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 10-21-2008, 09:21 PM   #14
wompastompa
Kebing

Advanced Curveball Champion!Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: CHRONO_MAGE, Serenytty, InfernalDee
Current Level: 41/30/28
Server: TEVA,APOLINE,TEVA
wompastompa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to wompastompa
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
Just wait until they get the auction house set up. Then they won't even have to sit next to you. They can snipe your prices from anywhere in the world, heh.

what???? Is this a joke??? are you serious?? auction house? auction house.

well at least we'll see a dramatic drop in material prices
Old 10-21-2008, 09:26 PM   #15
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
http://fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13282

Yeah, some n00b posted a link about it a month ago. (Don't necro.)
Old 10-21-2008, 09:33 PM   #16
wompastompa
Kebing

Advanced Curveball Champion!Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: CHRONO_MAGE, Serenytty, InfernalDee
Current Level: 41/30/28
Server: TEVA,APOLINE,TEVA
wompastompa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to wompastompa
hmm...time to artificially inflate prices befor the world market comes to beat down profit with bat!
Old 10-22-2008, 04:43 AM   #17
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Auction house?!?!

The day that gets implemented, the economy's gonna be raped and shotgunned. IMHO.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 10-22-2008, 04:44 AM   #18
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
I want that auction house, still.

Need to get rid of stuff in storage...

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 10-22-2008, 04:52 AM   #19
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
Auction house?!?!

The day that gets implemented, the economy's gonna be raped and shotgunned. IMHO.
I think so too... i will never be able to buy those SBL for 500c each.. 2 meters from the guy that's buying them for 1s each...

and dont blame me when I have to start selling T3 scrolls for 15s+ each

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-22-2008, 06:55 AM   #20
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
On the other hand, I feel like the auction house will be good.

An auction house will stop all those lame auctions that people post up and have people bid on only to not sell the item because the minimum price wasn't high enough.

(If it wasn't high enough, why didn't they set the price higher in the first place..... )

It's a broken system.

If the prices go up, I don't think that it will be because of the aucti on house.  Rather, I think that it would just be a natural inflation that would have happened regardless.
Closed Thread