Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-06-2013, 05:51 AM   #21
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath

YESS!!! I love my Lumia phone...

So long story short, I dropped my Lumia 920 in the water and had to get it replaced with an iPhone 4 and it definitely doesn't take as good of picture as the Lumia 920. Also, the iPhone 4 is pathetically slow on AT&T 3G network.

Nokia is coming out with a phone next week:

It has a 41MP camera. Lolol.

I'm going to get this phone when I can upgrade in November.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:39 AM   #22
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Oh the Lumia 925 is coming out later this month here... is that the next model up?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 07:02 AM   #23
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
No.

So 920, 925, and 928 are basically the same phones. The differences between the phones is due to Nokia wanting to offer exclusive phones for different wireless carriers here in the US. The 920 came out first for AT&T, followed by the 928 (Verizon), and the 925 (T-Mobile).

There are some slight differences to the phone (the 928 and 925 are thinner than the 920, and the three phones have different body materials) but all the specs and stuff are mostly the same. They made some minor tweaks to the 928 and 925.

The new phone that Nokia is coming out with next week (the one with the 41MP camera) is either going to be called the Nokia Lumia 1020 or the Nokia Lumia 909. Not sure what the official name is yet. I think for the most part, the specs for the phone will be the same, with the biggest difference obviously being a very different camera.

It's getting announced next week but prob won't actually get released until August or September...

But you should definitely go into your local phone store to test out the cameras on the Nokia Lumia 92xs.

Last edited by Ralath; 07-06-2013 at 07:04 AM..
Old 07-06-2013, 07:06 AM   #24
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Hows the window phone app wise?

can u put candy crush and photo tweaking and photobucket app on it?

or you go via facebook like you normally do on a computer?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-06-2013, 05:41 PM   #25
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

There's definitely more apps on iPhone/Android. But for the most part, I didn't think the apps were a problem on Windows Phone.

I don't think Candy Crush Saga is on the Windows Phone lol. But I only play Candy Crush Saga on my computer anyway since I only play on my fake account.

And I don't think Instagram is on Windows Phone (yet - I think it's coming) but they have a lot of photo manipulation apps because of the nice camera and stuff.

Facebook got a recent update so that it runs a lot smoother now! (I prefer it to the iPhone version)

Old 07-06-2013, 10:49 PM   #26
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hmm if they don't even have Instagram.. it says something about the number of apps they have available..

Apart from the camera, what else do u like about the Window Phone?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-07-2013, 01:09 AM   #27
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

For some of the official apps that Windows Phone doesn't have, 3rd-party developers have created unofficial apps that do the same thing. So I think for Instagram, there are apps that do the same thing and are connected to the Instagram network, but just aren't "official" apps.

For Windows Phone, I actually really miss my LiveTiles. Especially the calendar. So with Windows Phone, I made my calendar extra wide (like pic below) so that I would be able to see my meetings and stuff w/o having to open the app. And then that would update automatically.

With iPhone, you have to open the app and then tap around to get the meeting location and stuff.

I like the built-in search button. Bottom right button:

Just so convenient to be able to tap that button and be able to search for anything without having to open a browser and do it. And it does all sort of searches - local restaurants, news, images, etc.

It also has really good integration with Facebook/Twitter so a lot of times, you can upload stuff directly to Facebook or Twitter w/o having to open the actual stuff itself.

Old 07-07-2013, 06:06 AM   #28
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

ohh ok i quite like the look of it... i should find one for me to play around with..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-08-2013, 05:08 PM   #29
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
iPhone 4 is so slow lol...

Got my dad a S4, and it's the funniest thing ever watching him try to learn it.

I'm mean.
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:11 PM   #30
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
iPhone 4 is so slow lol...

Got my dad a S4, and it's the funniest thing ever watching him try to learn it.

I'm mean.
I knowwwwwww. SO. SLOW. and I have to use it for another 4 months.