Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-22-2015, 05:01 AM   #1
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Fallout 4

Curious if anyone has gotten into it. I'm around 15 hours in so far myself, and I've barely scratched the surface. I DO like it a lot and find it compelling for the most part... However there's something that feels... I don't know, (clunky?), about it.

I think it's just the ui and whatnot. It very much feels like a kind of poor console port. I'm a PC guy, but it feels like this game is meant to be played on a console...

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 07:54 PM   #2
Lirange
Bad Kid

have you tried steam controller?
Old 11-23-2015, 08:04 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Have you got a controller of any sort? I connected my PS3 controller to my comp for rocket league.
Old 11-23-2015, 05:40 PM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
My boyfriend uses a universal controller intended for PC use.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 07:42 AM   #5
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
I've not tried the Steam controller yet, (is it any good?), but I have an old 360 controller for PC. I've tried using it, but despite the poor interface, I still prefer mouse and keyboard with it.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 04:41 AM   #6
sybilthuns
Slime

sybilthuns is on a distinguished road
Fallout 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider are the games in my list, which I have found runs quite faster on XBOX one. I’ve been playing fallout 4 on my Xbox One just fine for weeks now. The alternately time it booted facing the emulator around crashed and froze my Xbox yet. Recently I have moved on to Playstation as a good friend of mine suggested try here to Playstation plus 365 tage kaufen, which will allow to download wide range of most amazing games online.
sybilthuns is offline   Reply With Quote