Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

View Poll Results: Pick?
Entry one 2 50.00%
Entry Two 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 03:11 AM   #1
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
WtS (week 3) Voting

I apologize for this being so late.

Write the Story

1. Do not tell which one is yours.
  2. Please dont be extremely picky on spelling and grammar-type stuff (couldnt type the word I was wanting to use)
  3. Vote Fairly ~.^
  4. Be Friendly
  5. Story discussions is allowed to an extent but if you can leave it to the end of voting please!~
  6. This will end in one week

Prize:
1 Day BoT or 1 Day 50% hp/sp extender

Note: Thank you Amber_Bamber for the Siggy Tag~
Ly stands for my guild, Lykainion.
WtS stands for Write the Story
Old 06-08-2009, 03:13 AM   #2
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

Entry One
Quote:
"Hey! Wait up!"

Panting, and legs aching from pedaling his bike on the rough road, the Boy ran up beside the Girl, who remained unturning. He dismounted the bike and walked next to her.

"You're new at school, right?"

Simply nodding, the girl remained straightfaced, with a look of distaste in her eyes. Trying to ignore it, the boy looked up at the sky.

"That's nice... my house is pretty far out of the way, so no one else ever really there to talk to..." Sighing, he continued "Not that they would anyway. It's nice out here, though. The city's too loud... too crowded. You cant think. But out here..." he gazed out at the field of flowers, and there was no need to finish the sentence.

"I think i'd prefer to walk alone," The girl replied coldly.

Dejectedly, the boy sighed. "Oh... i see... Well, can i just walk up to the lake with you?"

Apparently annoyed, the girl glared at the ground and begrudgingly agreed.

The boy looked the other way. "You know... this is like a sanctuary for me, in a way." Glancing at the large, painful bruise on his arm, he tried to recall if it was from home or school. "A place where no one can hurt me. Where the world is--" he cut his sentence short, suprised to see the girl looking at him in a curious, interested manner. "Keep going... im listening."

He winced, slightly embarassed. "Where the world is right. Where i dont have to worry about anything. Sometimes i just wish the walk down this road never ended."

The girl had some strange mix of pain and understanding in her eyes. "I see..."

They reached the lake. He sat down by the clear, translucent water, and dipped his feet in. She followed, and stared downwards, past its soft, sandy banks.

"You know... you could walk the rest of the way with me today, if you'd like." The boy looked over at her, shocked. "A-Are you sure?" She gave him a smile and took his hand in hers. "Yes. And... maybe tomorrow too... and perhaps we could hang out in school? I think you have a few classes with me..." They stared into each others eyes, and the boy nodded, smiling for the first time he could remember.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:13 AM   #3
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

Entry Two
Quote:
We've been best friends for who knows how long. Her and I...we've been through everything. Through the tough and through the easy. She has always been there for me. But then...I think about the day where we part. Where we go to seperate colleges. Never to speak to her again until a school break or maybe until school is over. By then...we'd be adults and we'd live our seperate lives. With out own little family, maybe big. We'd still be best friends, even if she doesn't know it. But who cares about the future. Right now, She's saying beautiful words, flowing out of her mouth. I don't know what she's saying. All i do is nod and stare at her. Her face is as lit as can be. And that's how I want it to be, always. The wind rustles through her her hair a little bit and makes the flowers dance. She stops talking and continues to walk alongside with me and my bike. The sunset is almost to its end. But that's okay, The day isn't over. I still have time with her. Just her and I. Walking along the sun lit road until we reach our destination. There's nothing to worry about as long as I have her by my side.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:10 PM   #4
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
wow... not too many votes so far D:
Old 06-14-2009, 12:05 AM   #5
0_o SceneQueen o_0
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Just
Current Level: Back
Server: Away
0_o SceneQueen o_0 is on a distinguished road
WOW!
Both of these are great!
Did you write them?
O3O

♥() ()♥
♥(OxO)♥
♥c(")(")♥
Old 06-14-2009, 12:19 AM   #6
Jikanu
Lizardman

No, it's a contest. Fiesta-Fanners send in entries based on a photo. i did one of them, but i cant tell you which, because it has to be annonymous.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:44 AM   #7
Jikanu
Lizardman

wow... 50-50 so far.. not many votes so far...
Old 06-15-2009, 05:47 AM   #8
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Vote for one.

Can I post the entry I was thinking but didn't send in after the competition is over?

edit: wait, can't vote, poll's closed o.O
Old 06-15-2009, 05:48 AM   #9
Jikanu
Lizardman

probably, i dont see why you wouldnt be allowed to o_o

is anyone gonna carry this on? if no one wants to, i'll go ahead and do it. i dont wanna see this die.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:51 AM   #10
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Hazu should pick someone to continue this D:
Closed Thread