Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 10:59 AM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Christmas Event

So what are your thoughts?

All the quest items require you to go into FBZ and open up the chests except the stockings which can be found from mobs.

ocean decided to have some 'fun' in FBZ1 but you have to admit I don't see the connection between PvP and the whole giving spirit that comes with the holidays. :3

The chests give you gift boxes which heal HP, SP or both and also permanent Christmas pets. So more reasons for ppl to fight over them :x
Old 12-17-2008, 12:08 PM   #3
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Exactly my thoughts, Andro. Higher level players get a major advantage over lower levels.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:23 PM   #4
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
i gave up after opening the first chest. lol

-------------------------------------------------
Old 12-17-2008, 12:24 PM   #5
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I keep getting duds. >_>
Old 12-17-2008, 12:31 PM   #6
cloudchiller
Slow Slime

Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Zangetsu,Shinon
Current Level: 73,21
Server: Gamigo English Server Bijou
cloudchiller will become famous soon enough
Im not sure if u get it in outspark but its worth opening the chests cause u can get +2 pets and they are permanant. ^^ But it takes forever for that to happen

Where The Black Moon rises

And Hell Is Unleashed

Zangetsu fighter

Music Forever
Old 12-17-2008, 12:34 PM   #7
a.L
A to the R to the K

Yeah, I found a Rudolf. :D
Old 12-17-2008, 12:36 PM   #8
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I don't mind it so much... yet. I like the fact I get to defend myself and get pissed at people. I just haven't brought out my steak yet.

I only think it's ok because I only tried it on my cleric so far and no one wants to pick a fight with me because they know I can transform into a heal bot (at first, anyway).

It was funny when this level 3x fighter started hitting a 2x archer next to me. Big mistake because I one-hit him. Later on the same 3x fighter kept getting owned by other people repeatedly so I invited him to my party to buff him. Not that my buff helped at all, but at least he got to stay standing for another second. After that he rage quit.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:37 PM   #9
Miriamele
Boar

In-Game Name: Miriamele, Mooncalf
Current Level: 86, 5x
Server: Epith
Miriamele is on a distinguished road
I think I'm one of the first people to have obtained glasses, and I got it shortly after everyone logged for the night. And I didn't even have to kill any low-lvl player to get it.*

It was nuts in there though. I got killed a few times by some 8x fighters, but that's to be expected in FBZ. Maybe I'm just used to it. But I do think it's unfair to the lower-levels. I'm 6x and even I couldn't hold off 8x players. I could survive a 1v1 with a 7x fighter, and I did in fact kill one for devaing me while I was trying to open a chest, but even lower levels would have no chance.

Though I doubt this was just coincidental. OS has been leaning toward pvp, so this was not a huge surprise. After all, why be killed when you can buy extenders, charms, etc... -_-

* I killed one on accident but I was very, very sorry T_T
Old 12-17-2008, 12:45 PM   #10
cloudchiller
Slow Slime

Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Zangetsu,Shinon
Current Level: 73,21
Server: Gamigo English Server Bijou
cloudchiller will become famous soon enough
Blah is there a Holy Dragon Knight in outspark fbz?

Where The Black Moon rises

And Hell Is Unleashed

Zangetsu fighter

Music Forever
Closed Thread