Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 06:44 AM   #51
Athemis
Slime

Athemis is on a distinguished road

My turn!!

My most favorite time in Fiesta...hard to say. I got too many to use as examples. So I'll just pick one.

When my friends and I went to AR for the first time. It was fun, running around the map trying not to get stabbed by the monsters (back then, they one hit me). I found a secret little spot I claimed my own, nestled behind a group of trees. So pretty.

SparkID: Dragonfly77
Old 12-08-2010, 08:28 AM   #52
safi00
Slime

safi00 is on a distinguished road
i was a noob venturing fiesta i was simply a lvl 11 when it , atack me king slime(dam dam dam) but with the help of my friends we defeated the monster but later in my adventure i was lvl 20 when became an hawkarcher that day stayed on fiesta for 3 whole days (i got my sleep after the days ) playing tower of yzel

(that was my story and the words between() doesn't count my e-mail is -removed- my fiesta outspark username is safi00 and my character is cannedbeef )

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 12-08-2010 at 08:46 AM.. Reason: Don't post your email~!
Old 12-08-2010, 08:47 AM   #53
geena
Slime

geena is on a distinguished road
My Best Fiesta Moment,huh?
Well it was when my friend asked me to marry him !!!
Still so happy!!!

ID:littelgirl1231
Old 12-08-2010, 08:47 AM   #54
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by safi00 View Post
i was a noob venturing fiesta i was simply a lvl 11 when it , atack me king slime(dam dam dam) but with the help of my friends we defeated the monster but later in my adventure i was lvl 20 when became an hawkarcher that day stayed on fiesta for 3 whole days (i got my sleep after the days ) playing tower of yzel

(that was my story and the words between() doesn't count my e-mail is -removed- my fiesta outspark username is safi00 and my character is cannedbeef )
No need to post your email! I removed it because it may attract spam bots to spam your account. You shouldn't post your personal email on forums publicly =)
Old 12-08-2010, 09:47 AM   #55
Aval
Slime

In-Game Name: Avalbane
Current Level: 8x
Server: Apoline
Aval is on a distinguished road
Sorry I'm new to Fiestafan, so please excuse my noobish profile xD

Anywho I think my favorite moment while playing Fiesta was when I finally reached lvl 60...I had just finished watching Zombieland, and after I got poofed to Roumen everyone suddenly turned to zombies and tried to eat my brains. So I just ran around screaming "CARDIO!" before I noticed the timer xD

ID- brightestdarkness

Last edited by Aval; 12-09-2010 at 01:36 AM..
Old 12-08-2010, 10:29 AM   #56
dutchboy.h2
Slime

dutchboy.h2 is on a distinguished road
My favorite day on fiesta was when i got my Ln set completed because i had wasted 18 cookies trying to get it and i knew i wouldn't have to waste anymore after that day. And i wouldn't mind capping gladiator after that.

Sparkidutchboy.h2 :x
Old 12-08-2010, 11:10 AM   #57
NinjaCookie
Speedy Slime

NinjaCookie is on a distinguished road
I would love to enter the raffle !

My favorite moment of fiesta life was when I found out I could Kite black bears with full scrolls and charms on my own!!! It's been a long way since I started kiting and ran against all the walls possible to die!

I will survive!!! (Or at least respawn...Teva ftw <3)

ID: jiangjun

Last edited by NinjaCookie; 12-08-2010 at 11:18 AM..
Old 12-08-2010, 12:28 PM   #58
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
Oh, I'd like to be in this one.

Favourite moment in Fiesta: when my party was made up of people who told jokes non-stop. o.o

SparkID: lamchopz1

-------------------------------------------------
Old 12-08-2010, 01:16 PM   #59
dhesz14
Slime

dhesz14 is on a distinguished road
best moment in fiesta
yah i maybe new in fiesta and i still havent got a moment like the other posts
but i think i have a special moment in fiesta.... its when i tanked and killed the iron golem when i was in lvl 39.. It was an epic cause i never thought a lvl 39 could possibly tank a lvl 55 boss...

spark ID : sheyt14
Old 12-08-2010, 01:42 PM   #60
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
I would like to be entered please.

I have too many favorite moments in Fiesta and most of them include mass suicide by large groups of overconfident clowns, but I will narrow it down to when Spirit & I thought we would try to get to Collapsed Prison for the very first time. As we passed through those gates to the area surrounding the prison we stopped in shock at the (what, at that time seemed like) giant trees (but what we now know are not giant at all). We were just sitting there talking to each other on the phone about "OMG", and "How are we gonna get past those" and such when some of the trees (it seemed like a dozen but may have only been a couple) charged and attacked poor Spirit of Fire, the mage. I, Lady Loki, the cleric was spared that unholy death! "How" you ask? I ran like Satan himself was after me as soon as I saw them charge - leaving poor Spirit laying dead on the ground hollering at me on the phone "Rez me! Rez me! Rez me!". Ohno, I can't rez - I'm already halfway to Rouman! I laughed till I cried!

Sparks ID: lady-loki

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Closed Thread