Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 10:12 AM   #1
Jackaroo
Skeleton

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Jackaroo
Current Level: -666
Server: Epith,Teva
Jackaroo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Jackaroo
Nooooooo

really upset tried to enhance a lvl 30 hammer to +6 and it failed bye bye 17 silver(alot of money to me ok)so i bought another thinking just get it to +3 no worries but it failed again bye 17 silver again so i had to sell all my dim dusts so now i cant do my stone making skill up as much as i wanted to and i have a shitty +1 hammer and no money

ok i feel a little better now i had my rant
Old 06-24-2009, 12:14 PM   #2
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
I never enhance level 20+ items without eyes. I used to until I realized how much silver went down the drain.

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39
Old 07-02-2009, 01:12 AM   #3
lalasparke
Little Hob

In-Game Name: lalasparke
Current Level: 34
Server: Teva
lalasparke is on a distinguished road
trust me thats happened over and pver to me.... it sucks i feel your pain

my first sigpic
Old 07-02-2009, 04:19 AM   #4
Kinnetik_ishisu
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Tremere
Current Level: lvl 31
Server: Apoline (huzahhh!)
Kinnetik_ishisu is on a distinguished road
What I've done to avoid at least some of the pain is to buy two weapons before I begin enhancing. Then, I enhance weapon A to +1, for example. If it's successful, I enhance weapon B to +1 too, and so on, alterning between weapon A and B.

The point of this: if you break your super mega cool +6 wand, at least you have another of the same lvl or close to replace it. It's slow and tedious, I know, but in that way you won't be stuck with a flimsy weapon until you can upgrade it to the way the other one was before. At least this is what I do, has given me good results and I don't have to declare bankruptcy when I want a new weapon...
Old 07-02-2009, 01:37 PM   #5
lalasparke
Little Hob

In-Game Name: lalasparke
Current Level: 34
lalasparke is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Kinnetik_ishisu View Post
What I've done to avoid at least some of the pain is to buy two weapons before I begin enhancing. Then, I enhance weapon A to +1, for example. If it's successful, I enhance weapon B to +1 too, and so on, alterning between weapon A and B.

The point of this: if you break your super mega cool +6 wand, at least you have another of the same lvl or close to replace it. It's slow and tedious, I know, but in that way you won't be stuck with a flimsy weapon until you can upgrade it to the way the other one was before. At least this is what I do, has given me good results and I don't have to declare bankruptcy when I want a new weapon...
ok you are a mastermind perfect idea i think ill do that :P

my first sigpic
Old 07-27-2009, 08:55 AM   #6
emma88
Imp

emma88 is on a distinguished road
don't upset.
To enhance your weapon it has successful rate , can not be always succeed. Take it easy. May be next time you will succeed. Hahah , I have done the same thing too.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:21 PM   #7
ThEsQuIsHy
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Lanay(soon to be perm retired) INeroI(retired for now) Suzuyena(Lanay's replacement)
Current Level: 4x 4x 2x
ThEsQuIsHy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ThEsQuIsHy
enhancing t2 w/o eyes/miles is a severe waste of money....youll end up wasting ALOT of money trying to enhance w/o them

It's your choice

*Proud owner of The_Family*
*Proud member of CollisionII*
Current Fiesta status: playing o.O

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
my brain isnt functioning properly
Old 08-07-2009, 02:39 PM   #8
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
i just enhanced a 96 helmet using perfects. it took 12 elrue to get to +3 and i thought "oh boy, this is going to be expensive". but then i got to +6 with 3 lix and to +9 with 4 xir. Got a double bump from +7 to +9 with a normal xir.

sweet!
Old 08-08-2009, 01:44 AM   #9
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
You do realize you just enhanced a helm for 4 levels...At 100 you can get better helm. The only reason you would get a 96 helm would be if you got a +0 86 helm and found a decent stated 96.

Oh well.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 08-10-2009, 02:37 PM   #10
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
You do realize you just enhanced a helm for 4 levels...At 100 you can get better helm. The only reason you would get a 96 helm would be if you got a +0 86 helm and found a decent stated 96.

Oh well.
96 helmet end31 spr40, 4 levels will take me 8 weeks if I do well. I like staying alive in KQ and DT and my 86 (+9 end30 str41) can go to a guildie so its worth it to me. If u find a good 100 cleric helmet LEMENO!

Oh and another thing, I was hoarding t4 dusts even before the cap raise and now have about 25 t5 elrue and 25 t5 lix. The amount of dusts needed to make t5 xir is massive as mentioned in other posts. I have a 100 shield and mace (or hammer, undecided) to enhance as well and my 96 helmet may have to carry me to cap at 105.

BTW sorry again about no reply to ur shout in TOS. I saw it go by but there was a lot of chat going on and no one responded to your question.

As a cleric supporting 4 others it can be difficult to chat much with out someone dieing. Other classes know ahead of time what they are going to do and when its safe to chat as they have only themselves to worry about and a cleric to back them up. Clerics don't get that luxury.

Last edited by Silent Wizard; 08-10-2009 at 05:17 PM..
Closed Thread