Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 12:04 PM   #1
ninacows
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Nana
Current Level: 89
Server: Apoline
ninacows will become famous soon enough
SCABS in the lvl 20 abyss

ERghhhhhh i hate the stupid lvl 36 people that hide in the lvl 20 abyss and kill everyone. I don't know if its like this on over servers but on apoline there is a lvl 36 fighter and 36 archer thats stay in there all the time and spawn kill everyone they both have all +9 armors and cs outfits. I realy don't know why they spend so much money just to kill a few lvl 20's. I mean.. they kill EVERYONE that goes in. Then, just when you think you've seen it all... they go around in there looking for people to kill that are soloing. ugh you LOSE EXP when you get killed by people in there as well. i asked him last week how many kill points he has and he said "2400 thanks for asking <3" ERGHH the scab hes killed 2400 people?!?! hes probably over 3000 by now.

you might think oooh ill make a new character get them to lvl 36 and get a +9 weap and ill own them but its not as easy as that they both team in there and they have full +9 blue armors ugh the scabs. I would name them but you're not allowed to black list people are you...

Then the next day i got a masive army of lvl 20's and lvl 30s to go storming in there it was like a masive helgas tomb raid but lvl 20 instead. and we managed to kill them but then they got there stupid friends in there and bought full T3 scrolls cs pots and 50% charms lol and killed us all again. i realy hate them both.

Hes probably still in there now killing everyone that goes in does this happen on other servers?

Tara_Eatwell Level 89 Fighter
Apoline server or also known as Announcer <3

Last edited by ninacows; 04-01-2009 at 12:42 PM..
Old 04-01-2009, 01:32 PM   #2
FabledWaltz
Phinofly

In-Game Name: Dyaevim
Current Level: 72
FabledWaltz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to FabledWaltz
I don't even visit the abyss any more after I found out you lose experience when you die. But yes, I see people like that all the time and it just pisses me off to no end. These idiots are running around ruining OUR gaming experience and Outspark adamantly refuses to do anything about it.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:50 PM   #3
Senyx The Soulless one
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: CrimsonChaos
Current Level: 67
Server: AP-PO-LEEN
Senyx The Soulless one is an unknown quantity at this point
Just happened to me, Blacklisting is for the official forums, The douchenozzle's name was ******, He said "Can i hv silvers plz, 1 silver" and i was like, "Umm, Sure, i guess" So the second i opened up the trade window, He put on SC outfits, BK +9 and EVERYTHING, he proceeded to own me in 3 hits, Then walked off saying "Sike!"

If that is not scamming, I dunno what is.

Last edited by Spirit; 04-10-2009 at 09:40 PM.. Reason: Cannot name names
Old 04-03-2009, 12:37 AM   #4
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Originally Posted by Senyx The Soulless one View Post
Just happened to me, Blacklisting is for the official forums, The douchenozzle's name was *****, He said "Can i hv silvers plz, 1 silver" and i was like, "Umm, Sure, i guess" So the second i opened up the trade window, He put on SC outfits, BK +9 and EVERYTHING, he proceeded to own me in 3 hits, Then walked off saying "Sike!"

If that is not scamming, I dunno what is.
LOL That guy is a super-douche.

He's like 7x-8x (low). He's always charmed and never fights straight up. I've ran into him a few times (in my 50-60's), but he doesn't bother me lately, because my guild is full of crazy capped players and all they do is war. We've hunted people for crap like this. Get your guild involved, AFK kill his ass (in his shop to be an nuisance like him), have random people whisper the hell outta him, shout at him every time you see him, war his guild and go hide (to screw up him up while he's in a party, pvp situation, or KQ and expecting to be healed)....he'll get the message.

Originally Posted by FabledWaltz View Post
I don't even visit the abyss any more after I found out you lose experience when you die. But yes, I see people like that all the time and it just pisses me off to no end. These idiots are running around ruining OUR gaming experience and Outspark adamantly refuses to do anything about it.
Yeah if you die against another player, you lose EXP, but not as much as you would against a monster. It's still a loss, but not as much.

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Last edited by Spirit; 04-10-2009 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: edited quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:47 AM   #5
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
Blekh, I know -_- Stupid Pk'ers, I don't find it very fun to kill lower levels (as its not a challenge anyways and its mean) and they just ruin everyone elses gaming experience T.T
Old 04-03-2009, 05:24 AM   #6
GearsOfWar
Slow Slime

Tournaments Won: 1

GearsOfWar is on a distinguished road
no offence but ppl like u make me wanna pk 4x harder

d|^_^|b==========Teva=============d|^_^|b
IGN:gearsofwarI
IGN:HitsFromaBong
IGN:Afrosmuri
IGN:swishmoreshin
IGN:vSBv_Warlord
Old 04-04-2009, 12:15 AM   #7
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Originally Posted by GearsOfWar View Post
no offence but ppl like u make me wanna pk 4x harder
LOL Harder? You either do or you don't.

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Old 04-05-2009, 11:57 AM   #8
ninacows
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Nana
Current Level: 89
ninacows will become famous soon enough
I Dont care. Their names were *********, ******* and ******shes a total cow.

Tara_Eatwell Level 89 Fighter
Apoline server or also known as Announcer <3

Last edited by Spirit; 04-10-2009 at 09:39 PM.. Reason: Cannot name names.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:44 PM   #9
Tamashiiryuu
Cave Archmage Book

Carmageddon Champion!
Tamashiiryuu will become famous soon enough
The lvl 20x abyss is the disgusting. I remeber this one mage that was cs'ed up the arse. Im not kidding. My lvl 36 fighter only did 50 damage to him and that was with power hit(stike?) >_>
That was before. Im pretty sure other "cows" have replaced him.

Last edited by Tamashiiryuu; 04-05-2009 at 05:49 PM.. Reason: im confused
Old 04-05-2009, 06:47 PM   #10
mattman1995
Mini Greenky

In-Game Name: ChEeZe_doodles
Current Level: 70
mattman1995 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to mattman1995
Hahaha at *********** that girl is a deuch I'll tell you. Too bad I kicked her arse hard when I saw her in lv 30 abyss. Btw just dont go to abyss quest and kq till you can go to lv 30 abyss, then outlevel them, and get them back when they finally come to the level 30 abyss. Isya is a charm f4g, trust me I know why your mad.

Here's her saving me from some guys that weren't even doing anything bad I was just 1v1ing this dude.

-Removed video due to it showing who she is-

So then I found out how f4ggy she is so I came back when I hit level 40 and beat her down.
Job - Warrior
Guild - Innocence

Last edited by Spirit; 04-10-2009 at 09:39 PM.. Reason: No naming names
Closed Thread