Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 01:44 PM   #321
aramil001
Grave Wolf

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: aramil001, aramils_revenge, IDK_a_namE, Kagame
Current Level: 67 fighter, 44 Cleric, 20 Fighter, 14 Archer
Server: Teva, Cypon
aramil001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to aramil001 Send a message via Skype™ to aramil001

Well IDK if this question has been asked or not, but why is there so little character customization options when making a character. You would think that OS would implement that into the game at some point. Why not create new hair styles, and put the basic hairstyles under character creation? That would make it simpler.
Also why have the different tiers of hairstyle? Why not have just have one big grouping? and only need to buy 1 beauty coupon? there i'm done for a little bit.
Old 12-23-2009, 05:19 AM   #322
Fighterboy
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Fighterboy
Current Level: 80-89
Server: Teva
Fighterboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Will we ever get a storage for Cash Shop items? I think most people are tired of their outfits taking up inventory space.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:05 AM   #323
Agony732
Slime

Agony732 is on a distinguished road
Tower of Izyel
Here's a Question; Will You Guys Ever Take The Lvl Limit Off Tower Of Izyel? Cause My Friend-Lvl 56- Tried To Help But It Said Something About Lvl Too High.

Thanks 4 Your Trouble!!
Old 01-24-2010, 03:17 AM   #324
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Don't get your hopes up. As far as I know, Outspark hasn't answered any questions in eons.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:57 AM   #325
FiestaFan93
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: NorwayDude
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
FiestaFan93 is on a distinguished road
they should add more quest and fix some exp rewards so it easy to lvl in low lvl
Old 10-22-2010, 05:37 AM   #326
Vic
Slime

Vic is on a distinguished road
Archers' poisons
Hi guys!, This is my question; Why Piercing shot disease debuff replace Bone shot bleeding debuff ? They are different DoT debuffs, they shouldnt replace each other, Piercing shot DoT is like every 3 sec and bleeding 1.2 sec, they are way different. - I hope you can answer my question-
Old 12-08-2010, 10:16 PM   #327
[GM]Kobal
Outspark Staff

In-Game Name: [GM]Kobal
Current Level: over 9000
[GM]Kobal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to [GM]Kobal
Time to change that.
Bringing this back alive as of today!
More information will be posted up soon by the FiestaFan staff!

~Kobal
Old 12-08-2010, 11:25 PM   #328
MeDragon
Speedy Slime

MeDragon is on a distinguished road
I would like to know under the current condition, is it possible that the charm buff icons will be implemented soon.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:37 PM   #329
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
Originally Posted by MeDragon View Post
I would like to know under the current condition, is it possible that the charm buff icons will be implemented soon.
Make sure you post this question in the new thread we will have up in a couple of days.

Old 12-09-2010, 02:13 AM   #330
ZynneTeva
Site Supporter

Current Level: 60
Server: Cypion
ZynneTeva is on a distinguished road
Few questions/concerns...

1) As someone else mentioned right above me, is it possible to get a SC page added to the inventory? We cant put those things in storage, so we're stuck with them in our regular bags.

2) As a SC user from level 1, I have a huge pile of SC gear from rewards that clutters up my inventory. Could those rewards be placed in the "claim" tabs like Academy rewards and SC purchases? I literally have almost every single SC reward item still in my inventory bags and its taking up A LOT of space.

To make this worse, because I used the 15d "extra tab", I cant use "Iron Case" because it tells me it has no effect. I'm stuck with 3 tabs for another 10 days even though I purchased Iron Case.

3) Would it be possible to make SC purchasable more than 70,000 ($100 USD) at a time? Would it be possible to get a discount for these bulk purchases?

Since my monthly limit is $10,000 USD, why is there only a $100 USD purchase option? Shouldnt there be a $500 and a $1,000? For me to spend that $10,000 in a month, I would have to make 100 charges for $100? That comes out to 3 charges per day, every day, for a whole month? Isnt that kinda dumb? lol

Edit: I'm pretty sure my bank would start declining or start calling if they noticed $100 charges, 3 times a day, every day. They wouldnt bother if I made $10,000 one time, or $1,000 ten times.

No longer enhancing. Thanks for your business!

Now enhancing +9 items! For more info click HERE!

Last edited by ZynneTeva; 12-09-2010 at 02:16 AM..
Closed Thread