Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2008, 01:26 PM   #1
Ethelinde
Skeleton Archer

In-Game Name: ???
Current Level: 105
Server: A Server With Slimes In It
Ethelinde is on a distinguished road
Your Thoughts on Class Balance?

Personally I'd like to see the clerics' bleed/trip be given the stun capabilities as well as for bash to have heightened attack power. In addition to that it would be nice to clerics to do a bit more damage, only on mobs of course. A lowered level requirement for endure (with less bonuses compared to higher levels) would also be nice as it would save the higher level clerics the annoyances of having people beg them for buffs all the time. As for archers I think they're already a very powerful class, but a small reduction in the cooldown for aimed/power shots and a huge reduction in sp consumption would be welcomed. As for mages..... they're already very powerful imo (a level 40+ mage killed a level 40+ cleric in 2 shots today in gw, and that was in multiple occurances. With the new insane critical rate boost items (omg 15%) mages won't need much of a "rebalance" aside from maybe stun on lightning). My thoughts on fighters is perhaps for them to have a bit more sp so they can spam their skills and conserve a bit on pots. One thing I wonder about is why Outspark would have to tweak something that is already quite balanced from the Korean/Japanese/Chinese versions just to have players complain about it and "balance" the game and most likely mess up again.