Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 06:40 AM   #41
Zychez
Hero Slime

Zychez is on a distinguished road

i keep hearing good comments on this game, so i wanna try it out. maybe ill download it one of these days :3

*rolls* :3
Old 11-03-2007, 09:38 PM   #42
ecchix3
Smart Phino

In-Game Name: Eechi
Current Level: 2x
Server: Apoline / Teva
ecchix3 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ecchix3
Whats that

Eechi - Apoline - level 2x HawkArcher

Eechix3 - Apoline - Level 2x HighCleric

Eechix3 - Teva - Level 1x mage

Eechi - Teva - Level 2x CleverFighter

Eechi_Tank - Teva Level 2x CleverFighter

[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Old 12-04-2007, 10:05 PM   #43
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
I've been shopping around for something new to play since Fiesta isn't really doing much for me lately and I can rarely find anyone to play with anymore since most of my friends lost interest. People keep talking this up so I downloaded to give it a shot.

Apart from the graphics nearly putting me into a diabetic coma, it seems like it could be fun for a little while, but I've only just barely played it for a few minutes, though. I tried a few times to get on today and it wouldn't connect so I checked the site and it's offline for maintenance atm. I wanted to get a little more into it too. Might try again tonight or tomorrow.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 12-04-2007, 10:30 PM   #44
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Now you know where some of GG is.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:34 PM   #45
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Yeah I know some have been playing. I never see anyone online in Fiesta anyway. I'm rarely on myself and the last 3 times I actually logged on Stilgard there was nobody else in guild on. I mostly play with people outside guild anyway, but even they aren't on much any more.

-------

Old 12-04-2007, 10:36 PM   #46
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
You're telling me?
Old 12-04-2007, 10:47 PM   #47
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
I've been shopping around for something new to play since Fiesta isn't really doing much for me lately and I can rarely find anyone to play with anymore since most of my friends lost interest. People keep talking this up so I downloaded to give it a shot.

Apart from the graphics nearly putting me into a diabetic coma, it seems like it could be fun for a little while, but I've only just barely played it for a few minutes, though. I tried a few times to get on today and it wouldn't connect so I checked the site and it's offline for maintenance atm. I wanted to get a little more into it too. Might try again tonight or tomorrow.
A whopping 26 hour maintenance. Should be over in 4hrs and 14mins
Old 12-04-2007, 10:49 PM   #48
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Originally Posted by Rightclaw View Post
A whopping 26 hour maintenance.
I know. That's big maintenance. I just hope they make the text a little bigger.

-------

Old 12-05-2007, 02:15 AM   #49
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
I know. That's big maintenance. I just hope they make the text a little bigger.
Man the text kills my eyes. =[ Even worse than Fiesta CB text.

Originally Posted by Valentines View Post
Now you know where some of GG is.
Dooooot. Actually, neither of us has been playing Seal at all. It's cute and all but... meh. Didn't really get addicted. I think wacky even uninstalled it, or was about to anyway. We've been playing Gunbound. 8D LOLLL!

But LOL @ Pritcher getting diabetic coma from graphics. Lmaooo!!
Old 12-05-2007, 02:22 AM   #50
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
There were a couple of ways to fix the text.

1) http://www.flyffworld.com/forums/post1027479-11/

2)
Quote:
If you don't have the Windows XP CD-ROM, you can download the East Asian Languages from: http://puffypower.net/lunia/east_asian_languages.zip

Guide: Extract to c:i386 then start installing the East Asian Languages from Start Menu> Settings> Control Panel> Regional and Language Settings> East Asian Languages (checkbox, then hit apply). When it asks for the CD-ROM, just point to c:i386 - DONE!

Note:"Regional & Language" might be called "Date, Time,Language and Regional Settings"
Credits to nightwish3k6 of Lunia Fan.

Btw, someone tell me if that 2nd one is illegal, etc. I always thought it was ok since it was never removed from luniafan, and it was even stickied. o.o