Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 07:26 PM   #1
faded-moon
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: UnholyStrength
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
faded-moon is on a distinguished road
need signature

so im looking for some really nice signature that has my name, Faded_Moon, on it, with a picture of a mage, next time i am on i will take a screen on my mage for the picture, but i dont really care if its a picture of my mage, or just a normal mage, but it would be cool if its in the middle of casting a spell.

right now i dont have much money, but i am saving up on some silver so i can pay for it

but it would be pretty sweet if someone could make me one free or cheap since i am restarting and have nothing to my name.

so if any one is willing to make one free or real cheap pm me in game or on here of your price, or even if your not willing to do it cheap, just give me a price and ill try to get that much..

thanks
Old 03-29-2008, 09:43 PM   #2
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Try PMing the sig-pro Loveless.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:43 AM   #3
Kitager
Digerati

In-Game Name: Ermengarde
Current Level: 82
Server: WE ARE TEVA !!
Kitager will become famous soon enough
^ She has her hands full as it is!

Originally Posted by faded-moon
so im looking for some really nice signature that has my name, Faded_Moon, on it, with a picture of a mage, next time i am on i will take a screen on my mage for the picture, but i dont really care if its a picture of my mage, or just a normal mage, but it would be cool if its in the middle of casting a spell.

right now i dont have much money, but i am saving up on some silver so i can pay for it

but it would be pretty sweet if someone could make me one free or cheap since i am restarting and have nothing to my name.

so if any one is willing to make one free or real cheap pm me in game or on here of your price, or even if your not willing to do it cheap, just give me a price and ill try to get that much..

thanks
Well, if you will PM some details regarding what you'd like on the sig other than your mage casting a spell, I can make you a nice one!
Old 03-30-2008, 02:58 AM   #4
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
o-o; I think most of us would make you one for free ...

{ enraya ! }
Old 03-30-2008, 03:07 AM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
No! You must pay in golds! xD

I'm not busy but Kit will make a very nice sig.
Old 03-30-2008, 05:27 AM   #6
faded-moon
Fire Mushroom

Originally Posted by Kitager View Post
Well, if you will PM some details regarding what you'd like on the sig other than your mage casting a spell, I can make you a nice one!
havnt really thought about what i wanted on it yet because i was expecting to have to raise like 50s before i could even get one o.o

but i guess ill spend tonight thinking about it while i have my merchant running, which prolly wont sell the crap i have, and ill also take a screen of my mage

Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
o-o; I think most of us would make you one for free ...
well, if kitager doesnt make one for free or cheap for me, i might have to find someone who would do it for free, but ill post the stuff i want on it, and see who offers to make it first =P

and who would do it for the cheapest, and if someone offers for free, then ill try and find some items or spare money to pay them anyways =D
but prolly wont get much spare money..lol

and note, that i dont really care if its a good one or not =P
Old 03-30-2008, 04:05 PM   #7
Kitager
Digerati

Originally Posted by faded-moon
well, if kitager doesnt make one for free or cheap for me, i might have to find someone who would do it for free, but ill post the stuff i want on it, and see who offers to make it first =P

and who would do it for the cheapest, and if someone offers for free, then ill try and find some items or spare money to pay them anyways =D
but prolly wont get much spare money..lol

and note, that i dont really care if its a good one or not =P
Even if I was still on Fiesta and BROKE, I wouldn't charge ya. The stuff I do is always free. I don't think paying for a sig is even worth it, unless it's fux pro.

Just take some time and think about what you want on it, then PM me ok?
Old 03-30-2008, 08:52 PM   #8
faded-moon
Fire Mushroom

Originally Posted by Kitager View Post
Even if I was still on Fiesta and BROKE, I wouldn't charge ya. The stuff I do is always free. I don't think paying for a sig is even worth it, unless it's fux pro.

Just take some time and think about what you want on it, then PM me ok?
ok

but right now im not at home, so i cant log on right now, but when i can log on i will take a screen on my character ( even though she is wearing some really bad noob gear ), and will try to get a cool pic of her casting a spell.

right now i pretty much know what i want, but its kind of hard to explain, so when i do get home ill go into paint and try to show you the base of what im hoping to get done, but its all up to you how you make it though ^^
Old 04-06-2008, 10:44 PM   #9
Kitager
Digerati

Ok I'm almost done FM.
Sorry it took so long but a friend of mine at school hired me to do a flyer for him.

It will be posted tmrw at the latest
Old 04-07-2008, 07:30 AM   #10
faded-moon
Fire Mushroom

ok thanks ^^

i also created a new character, i still play the mage so im still wanting a sig of her, but sooner or later ima be wanting a sig for my cleric, and use both mage and cleric sig..
Closed Thread